Hello

SHEN

:dude: Hi there, I'm Shen and now researching the vending machine industry and not too sure of where to start.  I like the triple heads & want to start slow. 

Looking forward to sharing and learning.  Thx

btw...how do u guys upload those cool avatar labelsm for signatures?

Shen

Welcome SHEN!

Its a pleasure to have you aboard. My first piece of advice to you is read as much as you can about the industry and by all means, ask questions. We have a good bunch of vendors here willing to share their experiences.

I wont try to change your mind on the triple head machine but before you purchase one please research the pro's and con's of this type of machine. I know why you are drawn to them. Its probably the same reason I was in the beginning.

As far as the avatars go, We have a gallery that can be accessed by clicking on "My Account" then "Avatar". There are 6 galleries worth of images you can use or you can upload your own.

Once again, welcome!

Steve 

I like the triple heads & want to start slow.  

I agree with Steve's reply. Buying a triple head is not starting slow. My recommendation is buy single heads and then (in the future) if the location warrants add one more head to the single you have. It only takes a two head mounting bracket and another head.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Cyberdan

I found a few Seagas and Oaks and want to know do you usually get the keys with the new machines?  I've seen both the Titan and Hercules and want to know how well do these stand up.

Also - If i do get a single do I need a bracket or is it just for doubles and more?

Shen

....do you usually get the keys with the new machines?

Yes you always get keys. If you order several machines from a distributor you might even be able to get matching locks. (one key will open any machine)

....Titan and Hercules and want to know how well do these stand up.

sorry can't help here

....If i do get a single do I need a bracket or is it just for doubles and more?

the single just bolts on to the bracket at the top of the pipe. If double or triple the adaptor bar bolts to the same bracket and the machines bolt onto the bar.