"All In" Door Prize

caserri

Welcome to the All In door prize drawing! To participate in this drawing, simply post your birthday wishes, or anything else for that matter, here. Your post will represent your entry into the drawing. Only 1 post (entry) will be allowed for each member

All members are allowed to participate in this drawing.

At the end of the day, I will randomly draw the winner using the post numbers.

The prize for this drawing will one of the following prizes....

• Dentyne Ice OR Certs machine from SuperPro. This comes with stand, product of choice (DI or Certs), shipping,  AND a location from MidWest Locators. $194.00 Value.
  • $100.00 credit at A&A Global.
Which ever prize remains after the Charter Member drawing is held will be the prize awarded here.

Good Luck!

Steve

Hey everybody!!!!  My birthday wish is to have my vending business runnin full orce so that I can quit my job and run my business full time!!! I want to be completely out of debt and be a big time investor!!!  You know what?  I may be mixin my birthday wishes up with my personal goals!!! LOL  Either way these are things I plan to see in my future!!! :D:P:D:P

Hello to everybody:

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Vendiscuss and for all of us for being part of this school and fraternity. I wish success and happiness for every body.

Thank you vendiscuss for giving us the space to learn and the tools to be prepare for Vending.

Thanks to all of you because I learn and have a little of every bodies knowladge.

Vendalo.:D..........