My first experience using a locator

lbizzell78

Not to bash anyone so im not calling out any names.I used a very highly recomended locator for the first time.I really dont know whats all the hype was about. Its going on 2 weeks no emails no phone calls. I understand it may take time but hey, keep me informed I shouldnt be the one call this company . I PAID FOR THIS SERVICE UP FRONT. Anyway I called Midwest and think  I will be doing business with these guys next time seems like a real professional business.Oh yeah i know i should be doing this myself as i have had luck but im curious .

It doesn't sound like you had a very good experience with the locator you tried. I think you did the right thing. Get away from them quickly and try someone else. There are so many locators out there. Before you spend your hard earned money, find someone that is professional and really wants your business. They are working for you and should treat you like you are the boss.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1912&forum_id=5

I don't know if you have been reading these posts about another member's problems with locators.

Gary

When you have time try locating yourself it is a life experience. There will be no's but many yesses too. It is truly a numbers game and you have to wear them down. With a good attitude a good charity and "not selling anything" you will do great!! I am not sure of your goals but I have learned # of employees should be at least 25 to support 1 candy machine, and if your counting on pass thru traffic where you place it in the location is very important. Not rocket science but the details do matter.

All the best.