Dixie Narco DNCB Series

kiwi

I just noticed that Dixie Narco has a "new" DNCB Series drink machines on their website.. 

http://www.dixie-narco.com/

I like the look of the 448 model as it only has a  small footprint (28"Wide) but still has 7 selections & holds 448 cans.

They may of released them to compete with the Royal Vendors GIII Chameleon Series which Coke is using over here now. The GIII that is used here is the RVCCE 550 narrow cabinet models which are 31"Wide & have a capacity of 550 cans with 6 selections.

That is a sharp looking machine. It says it's ADA compliant which means the selection buttons, coin slot and bill slot are within reach from a wheelchair. It looks like it will thankfully use standard Magnum/Landscape size flavor strips in order to keep the selection buttons lower on the door. My only two concerns will be the likelyhood that they are still using crappy Danfoss cooling units and that this is a redesigned door on a P-series machine that has horrible non-intuitive programming that is similar to SIID programming, but different enough to drive you insane trying to understand it. I have worked on several of the P-series machines and I've been unimpressed. I have had fan failures and freon leaks and many jammed columns on 2 year old or less machines.

Archived