Newbie with questions

Karrie62699

:? Hello, I am a 26 year old single mother, going to college full time and looking to suppliment my income a little, highly considering getting into the vending business. Can anyone shoot me any words of advice.. where to start?? What works vs what doesn't in terms of the in's and out's?? Any insight would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks,

Karrie

I would love to be in the plus section also. I realized after what seemed like just a few posts I had 15 (or close to that) posts. I decided to send a PM to an administrator and check if I had to be on so long. They responded back ASAP (I found one online at the time). I will post the conversation I had with them so that OP can read the chat and see what her mistake is.

I blocked out administrators name for her/his privacy. EDIT: READ FROM BOTTOM UP AS IT IS IN REVERSE ORDER.

After a quick review of your posts, I dont see any problems. Get to 20 and request access, you'll get right in.

XXXXXXBLOCKED

_____Original Message_____

Date: 2008-07-13 20:54:48

Subject: Re: Re:

"quality"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut well then I don't have any that count.

Thanks for the speedy reply

Date: 2008-07-13 20:45:04

Subject: Re:

Hello,

To get into the PLUS section, all you need to do is make 20 "quality" posts. Quality posts are posts that add something to the conversation. Once you've done that simply request access in the top forum. No need to wait if you reach 20.

Hope this helps!

XXXXXXBLOCKED

Date: 2008-07-13 20:38:29

Subject:

Hi there.

I was curious about a couple of things

For the 20 posts are those subjects you start/replies/or a mix?

How long do I have to be a member?

I have wondered about this area and now that I noticed how many posts I already had thought I should ask. I have only been here for 2 days (posting had watched for 8 before joining). I have not even thought about the 20 while posting (except last post). I just wonted to know if I need to wait a month or two or if I can get this right away.

Thanks in advance.

OP there is one line I would like you to veiw.

To get into the PLUS section, all you need to do is make 20 "quality" posts

I am not the one who judges these but I don't think welcoming people from 2007 will count.

I wasn't going to post this quite like this but mrs.caserri gave me the encouragement. LOL THANKS.

Please don't take any of this negatively as you are new and may not have known. So with that said

I would like to welcome you to the forum and hope you learn allot and are successful.