New Mulitcades

mjacks

Just got in my new multicades from Ron.  The look sharp, easy to maneuver and are simple as can be to work on.  The parts should be easy to find and replace as well when they are needed.

Thanks Ron.

classics-L.jpg

Dang!

Those DO look sharp.

Do you already have locations for these?

They are going out to existing locations.  Trading out some older stuff and moving some stuff around.  Keeping things fresh.

Just got in my new multicades from Ron.  The look sharp, easy to maneuver and are simple as can be to work on.  The parts should be easy to find and replace as well when they are needed.

Thanks Ron.

classics-L.jpg

Dang, brand spanking new and you already have bullet holes, must be a rough location. ;D

Dang, brand spanking new and you already have bullet holes, must be a rough location. ;D

I think they were routed through San Antonio!  Zing!  ;-)

I am surprised some of my stuff hasn't been shot in some of the 'hoods I have.

how many did you get?  Did they all come on one pallot or pallet

Just the 3.  No pallet, Ron had them wrapped up nice a tight and they shipped just like that.  They are actually pretty light compared to typical arcade games.  If I needed to I could just pick the thing up and transport in our Sprinter.

Hard to see but there is one built into the front cover.

Okay, I'll bite - where are those hasps?

As the Stevie Wonder of vending, this stuff is becoming a personal challenge for me  ;D

Dang Mjacks they look good. Been a high roller buying top of the line equipment all of us wish we had lol!!!Love the new cranes, impulse machines, and now these sweet looking multicades!!!

Dang Mjacks they look good. Been a high roller buying top of the line equipment all of us wish we had lol!!!Love the new cranes, impulse machines, and now these sweet looking multicades!!!

No more spending for now.  Got on a roll after the Vegas show and all the good deals.  Now to start making them pay for themselves.

Okay, I'll bite - where are those hasps?

As the Stevie Wonder of vending, this stuff is becoming a personal challenge for me  ;D

Here is a pic.  Not a high security hasp by any means but may be enough to discourage some.  I haven't had any problems with my other classic games.  People don't see it as a huge money maker.

hasp-L.jpg

Here is a pic.  Not a high security hasp by any means but may be enough to discourage some.  I haven't had any problems with my other classic games.  People don't see it as a huge money maker.

hasp-L.jpg

Well,  that should help - I'd put a double nut on the back side of those four screws at the corners so they can't just pull the whole plate (or try to)

Well,  that should help - I'd put a double nut on the back side of those four screws at the corners so they can't just pull the whole plate (or try to)

Those four screws in corners aren't screws they are rivets, so no taking them out unless you drill... also put screws in side of frame sideways into wood that you cant see with door closed.

and really that hasp is like most in arcade games "a deterrant" ..In my experience i want the thief to have to tear my machines the least amount possible for them to get the money.. I dont even hang the padlocks on most of my games anyway,i just use the cam lock...

99% of thefts i have ever had in my years of vending have been after hours break-ins or owners/managers of locations breaking into machines.. When i have big padlocks ,crossbars etc. on my machines that just means they do $500 worth of damage to get that $40-$50 bucks in change VS. them doing $10-20 worth of damage to get the cash.. Either way they are gonna get it in this scenario no matter what kind of locks and hasps you have on the machines..

big bars, hasps etc. are great for say a laundry that you want to deter people from messing with it.. but most of my accounts are restaurants, grocerys types..

ron

So the rivets are there to just hold the frame in place and the real attachment is hidden inside.

I know what you mean about the theft deterrent issues,  crowbars seem to be the weapon of choice if you get too much security apparatus involved. 

Will do.  I don't expect big numbers out of them.  I have 2 other classic type games out there and they are consistent earners every month.  Not a lot but consistent and it isn't like the games are going to get old and tired.  I have a few managers ask for more adult friendly games and this fits the bill,

Yeah just curious how they do compared to other ones. I feel these can get you into some restaurants that have old arcade games that look ancient. 

Archived