Which claw machine/amusement vending machine should I get?

RikaKazak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I charge per hour plus a deposit, I offer free ground delivery. That brings me to a funny story a woman in an apartment complex after bringing the machine to the location she didn't mention that her idea of first floor was up three stories. I was not to impressed as the person I hired to move the machine had already left.

I called him back, we got the machine up three flights of very narrow stairs. And into her apartment the woman was vey happy to have the machine there, the woman then tried to get out of paying for the additional moving (always get this in Writing).

So aside from my back being very sore and a few bruised knuckles, that was a very profitable day

$35/ hr

X4 hours

Service charge

$50 non refundable deposit

$100 delivery fee

------------------------------

$290 gross

That's very impressive. Honestly you know the people who become rich??? Usually the ones that can adapt and think outside of the box quickly. When something doesn't go their way they find a new way to make money with things or ability's they already have. That's a great idea and hope things keep going going for you!

I operate 20 Rainbow Cranes . They are very reliable and great for Novelty merchandise or for Plush.

You can find good used Rainbows on Craigslist or E-bay. I love mine and have plans to buy more in the future!

IM DOING SOME REASEARCH  on S&B TOYS CRANES the route 66. Please give feedback on them, Thank you 

I have some that came with a route I bought.  I don't care for them and I am replacing them slowly but surely.  Overall the design and execution isn't there.

I have some that came with a route I bought. I don't care for them and I am replacing them slowly but surely. Overall the design and execution isn't there.

I thought they would be better seeing how they are partly built in the us

Taiwanese cranes are far superior in quality to Chinese made cranes which I would personally not recommend at all.  Toy Soldier is a WuMarHarng crane from   Taiwan their direct competitor  from the same country is Feioli I personally have cranes from both manufacturers and I now buy only Feioli cranes and I find them fantastic. Toy soldier is a bottom of the range very basic crane and its nothing special at all.

The wiring and the board on the Chinese cranes are inferior to the Taiwanese and the look a lot cheaper, I guess its the same old you get what you pay for. Toy Soldier is the same as most Toy Story cranes, although know theres Toy Story labelled cranes made in both Taiwan and China, I personally do not buy either of these basic cranes. my favourite cranes are the extra play or  win everytime as I think with the second claw and the consolation prize simply promotes more play.  

I am now buying what we call football cranes which we stock with footballs with the names and logos of the respective teams and they work very well,  I only now buy them with note acceptors which increases sales and promotes more play cause its priced at $2 per game or 3 games for $5. I found sites for more cranes this week and I have 2 new ones arriving next week with 2 more the following week, I love this game probably more than my drink and snack operation which involves a lot more physical work.

I will post a few brochures of the types of cranes that I now buy from the Australian importer of Feioli, let me know your thoughts please. 

My apologies I have tried to post pics several times and it has not worked, I have done it before but the procedure  to post them I think has been changed and I cannot do it sorry!.

Taiwanese cranes are far superior in quality to Chinese made cranes which I would personally not recommend at all.  Toy Soldier is a WuMarHarng crane from   Taiwan their direct competitor  from the same country is Feioli I personally have cranes from both manufacturers and I now buy only Feioli cranes and I find them fantastic. Toy soldier is a bottom of the range very basic crane and its nothing special at all.

The wiring and the board on the Chinese cranes are inferior to the Taiwanese and the look a lot cheaper, I guess its the same old you get what you pay for. Toy Soldier is the same as most Toy Story cranes, although know theres Toy Story labelled cranes made in both Taiwan and China, I personally do not buy either of these basic cranes. my favourite cranes are the extra play or  win everytime as I think with the second claw and the consolation prize simply promotes more play.  

I am now buying what we call football cranes which we stock with footballs with the names and logos of the respective teams and they work very well,  I only now buy them with note acceptors which increases sales and promotes more play cause its priced at $2 per game or 3 games for $5. I found sites for more cranes this week and I have 2 new ones arriving next week with 2 more the following week, I love this game probably more than my drink and snack operation which involves a lot more physical work.

I will post a few brochures of the types of cranes that I now buy from the Australian importer of Feioli, let me know your thoughts please. 

My apologies I have tried to post pics several times and it has not worked, I have done it before but the procedure  to post them I think has been changed and I cannot do it sorry!.

Feioli makes my cotton candy vending machines.

In the first 3 weeks I had my machine placed, it had 5 service calls :(

On the 5th call, I couldn't repair it on location, and ended up bringing it home and putting it in my garage (put another machine on location at least).

The machines seem well built, but man do they have issues. 

edited to add:  Obviously 3 weeks and only 1 machine are NOT good sample sizes.  But I just thought I'd share my experience with others.

Ah yes the cotton candy machine is unreliable quite true, that's why I have never purchased one, and the local importer bought a few in for trials and that's it he wont import more until as its far from perfect!.

Sorry but I knew about problems with the cotton candy machine approximately 2 years ago. Feioli cranes work just great and I highly recommend them. I know many operators use them and think they are just great, however I don't recommend their chocolate machines.

The wiring and the board on the Chinese cranes are inferior to the Taiwanese and the look a lot cheaper, I guess its the same old you get what you pay for. Toy Soldier is the same as most Toy Story cranes, although know theres Toy Story labelled cranes made in both Taiwan and China,.

I beg to differ ... Not sure what you are talking about Toy Soldier being basic.

Toy Soldiers are made a little better then Feoli's Toy Chest in my opinion. The board ,wiring and cabinet are all a little better in the Toy Soldier. 

What is so fantastic about Feioli's Toy Chest that makes it superior and the Toy Soldier very basic and nothing special at all?

These comparisons don't make any sense ... These cranes are basically the same. They both operate the same way,same sizes and look. Feoli has even changed their bridge cable to the plastic links to protect the wiring better like the Toy Soldier.

Also the Toy Soldiers light fixtures are way better and not fire hazards like Feoli's unless they changes them.

I named many better features. You can't go wrong with either crane just to clarify.

Can you elaborate your opinions ?

Fred

The Toy Chest that is imported by Smart into the US might not be the exact same as the model imported into Australia, even though they both come from Feioli...I'm sure there are a list of options that each importer has to make a 'price - benefit' decision on.

Jerry,

That's your opinion and your entitled to it. Toy Soldier/Toy Story (could be Taiwanese or Chinese) are basic plush cranes here in Australia, hence they are the cheapest to purchase other than Chinese crap of course.

Toy chest cranes are not imported into Aust as far as I know, however its probably the same as the Toy Story I referred to, even these are no longer being imported.

Go and have a look at reflexgames.com.au and coinopsolutions.com.au and there you will see the details of the 2 different Taiwanese cranes that are imported into Australia.

With chocolate cranes the most reliable in the market and the only one most operators buy are an Australian made crane called Win N Grin, these are expensive but excellent quality and their chocolate machines are the best ever made and incredibly reliable but expensive. You can view their website at wgagames.com.au.

Jerry,

That's your opinion and your entitled to it. Toy Soldier/Toy Story (could be Taiwanese or Chinese) are basic plush cranes here in Australia, hence they are the cheapest to purchase other than Chinese crap of course.

Toy chest cranes are not imported into Aust as far as I know, however its probably the same as the Toy Story I referred to, even these are no longer being imported.

Go and have a look at reflexgames.com.au and coinopsolutions.com.au and there you will see the details of the 2 different Taiwanese cranes that are imported into Australia.

With chocolate cranes the most reliable in the market and the only one most operators buy are an Australian made crane called Win N Grin, these are expensive but excellent quality and their chocolate machines are the best ever made and incredibly reliable but expensive. You can view their website at wgagames.com.au.

In the states Toy Soldiers are Taiwan made by Wumar. They are not at all made in China.

Toy Story are not the same as Toy Soldiers.

Toy Chest are made by Feoli...I am sure your Feoli's are just about the same.

Most of the cranes on your website look like Wumar's which is the same as Toy Soldier.

Some look like the cranes Impulse imports.

Can't compare chocolate crane to plush.

Really no explanations yet.

I have cranes from both Taiwanese manufacturers and I find Feioli to be more reliable I have had a lot of problems with the jumbo win everytime wumar harng cranes.

I feel the wiring is not quite as good as the Feioli and my technician says the same. Fair enough Jerry each to his own.

Maybe you just had a bad batch of jumbo's. Are these comparisons on hundreds of cranes are just a handful? Hardly anyone in the states use the jumbo's anyways especially win every time.

Some of the largest operators favor Toy soldiers over Feoli cranes. One guy has 500 or so Feoli's and still thinks Toy Soldiers are of higher quality but he likes the price of the Feoli's. Besides him most on the East Coast buys Toy Soldiers. Some do buy the chinese cranes because of price and I agree they are crap.

If the price was the same everyone would buy the Toy Soldier.

They all feel wiring,board and construction are all better that's why they cost a just little more. I agree and for the little extra money I feel you save it in downtime.

Like you said to each is his own. They are bascially the same crane and it is a matter of preference.

Yes they are basic cranes but there are no reasons to buy the higher end cranes for about double the price, just not needed. Except maybe for the higher end locations.

Plus some of the software stinks in the higher end cranes and they really only have a nicer better constructed cabinet.

Archived