Knobby Balls (five inch size)

LandJGroup

The lighter 5" knobby balls are around 17 cents from ri.  I think the heavier "premium" ones are around 25 cents.  Do folks put the 25 cent balls in the cranes because they are heavier and more closer resemble the weight of the plush.  I'll post how fast the cheaper, lighter ones disappear from the crane.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are now looking at the second week of October for the CA warehouse to receive the 5" knobby balls and the 4th week for the MD warehouse. Although our typical order is the $0.25 per ball with free freight for 4 boxes, you should call your particular rep to see what they can work out for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mainor Do you have the discount code for Rhode IS

Thanks

Forget RI buy them from AA. I just got some in from AA and the balls are so much better. The ones from RI are thin and vary in size when you blow them up because the thickness of the latex is not even. AA also has better colors.

Forget RI buy them from AA. I just got some in from AA and the balls are so much better. The ones from RI are thin and vary in size when you blow them up because the thickness of the latex is not even. AA also has better colors.

What was price per ball?

Archived