Knobby Balls (five inch size)

LandJGroup

Honestly not sure what I paid at RI but I do remember being pissed about the freight close to 40 a box

I got free shipping combined with .16 a ball for the glitter knobby balls so it didn't make sense to go anywhere else but I will say the balls are a little thin and not all exact size but for that price I would reorder.

If theres a better price to be had by calling sales person why don't you offer that better price from the get go, not much into the typical cat and mouse salesmen games.

It's not a cat and mouse game. If you have a one time buyer who only wants a case for a party, an operator who will use 6 cases in a year, and another operator who uses 6 cases in a month, there will be different prices. Also, it depends on competition and the relationship we have with our customers. If you sell 1.1' moustaches in a rack for $.25 and another 2"  moustache in a rack across town, are you going tell the customers at the later that they can get a better value at the former location ? 

This is simple business. I will admittedly work with an operator a little more to keep his loyalty. Especially if he purchases a larger volume of product.

It's not a cat and mouse game. If you have a one time buyer who only wants a case for a party, an operator who will use 6 cases in a year, and another operator who uses 6 cases in a month, there will be different prices. Also, it depends on competition and the relationship we have with our customers. If you sell 1.1' moustaches in a rack for $.25 and another 2" moustache in a rack across town, are you going tell the customers at the later that they can get a better value at the former location ?

This is simple business. I will admittedly work with an operator a little more to keep his loyalty. Especially if he purchases a larger volume of product.

I have to agree with CMiller these prices are not written in stone when you buy in volume. You must keep a good relationship with your sales person. And shop around if you can get a better price else where work with your supplier to see if he can match it.

I would encourage all operators to call their rep for today's offer on knobby balls.

I emailed my rep today to see what the offer was and let me know that it was free freight on 4 or more boxes. I though I would be offered the same discount my friends on here got. Maybe I was a day late.

I emailed my rep today to see what the offer was and let me know that it was free freight on 4 or more boxes. I though I would be offered the same discount my friends on here got. Maybe I was a day late.

Well you have to realize it depends on competition and the relationship A&A has with you, lol just busting your chops Anthony! It's just simple business.

Who is your rep ? How about calling me at extension 379.

• 2 weeks later...

Knobby balls from A&A are great. I got mine yesterday and was very happy with colors, and consistency. The price was also great.

I agree the AA balls are great. I like the thicker rubber it makes them not stick to the claw. Good color. I blew one up for my daughter two weeks later it was stil full of air.

Archived