Embarrassing question

I just picked up a RVCC 660-9 machine. HTF do you change the price?. I've followed the directions and for some reason I can't change the price. I'd love to charge $1.25 for a 12oz soda but I don't think that's going to go over to good.

Thank you

To price a Royal RVCC660, you will press the service mode button on the logic board and then proceed using the buttons on the front of the door.  You need to know which selection buttons are numbered 1-4.  Button 1 is the exit button, 2 moves down through the menus, button 3 moves up and button 4 is the enter button.

When you are in the service mode you will press button 2 to move through the menus to PASS.  The pricing is in the password protected menu.  At PASS, using the default password of 4231, press button 4, the display goes blank, then press in order 2, 3, 1 and then while the display is still blank press 4 to enter that password.  The display should now read CASH.  Press button 2 to move through the menus to arrive at PrIC.  Now press button 4 to enter the pricing menu.  The display will show Pr 1 if in multiprice mode, and SPr 1 if in single price mode.  If in single price mode, setting SPr 1 will set the price for the entire machine.  If in multiprice mode you may set individual prices or you may set all selections to one price by moving through the PrIC menu (pressing button 2) to see ALL on the display. 

When ready to set a price whether it is a single selection or all selections, press button 4 to begin the pricing steps.  You will see the current price for that selection/machine.  Press button 2 to raise the price and button 3 to lower the price. When the display shows the price you want, press button 4 to save it and the machine will display that selection and it's new price.  Now you may use buttons 2 and 3 to move through the selections and make any other changes you need using the same method.

When finished with pricing, press button 1 to exit out to the main menu tree.  You may now close the door and press your selection buttons to see if the pricing is correct.

When you first enter the service mode Eror is what comes up if there is an underlying error/errors. Press button 4 and you will see the first stored error. Press 4 to see more info on that error. Write down the information displayed then press button 4 for 2 seconds to erase that error and display the next error. Again press 4 to see the subcode. Erase the error after writing it down. Once all errors have been viewed and erased you will see nonE on the display. Now press button 2 to move to the PASS menu and follow the previous instructions for pricing. You may post your error codes or call me at 602-696-2826 for technical help.

Randy

Turns out one of the plastic tabs that holds the module against the product selection buttons was broken. That didn't allow the module to be held tight against the button. I rigged it up for right now so it works but I have to buy a few of those tabs.

Archived