Northwestern 60 machines.........

T BIRD

Can't answer that, but why not just go to a hardware store and buy some threaded rod and cut to size?

I guess that would work huh??as usual thanks grumpy!I just figured it was cheap I might as well buy it thru them,but it will probably be even cheaper at the hardware store.

I spoke with my sales rep at NW about matching Sam's price of $62.00 per machine.  She said she could give me a deal for $64.25 each for 50 machines.  That's not bad because I want to be able to get the the painted ribbed body surrounding the coin mech and not that silver/chrome sheeting that comes at Sam's Club.  That sheeting looks crappy after a year or two.

The 58.25 price is for 200 machines.  I am unclear if that price is for 100 machines as well.  Big Mike knows.  Calling  Big Mike!........:)

Johnny and all,

A short time back I was asking abouty the price of "used" NW 60's...I was trying to evaluate a deal I was loking at for some used machines...

I just got back from picking up my NEW(for me) machines...WHOO HOOO!!!

I picked up 17 NW 60's in good condition with tempo stands..some product..3 extra coin mechs and a couple of double bases... all appear to be in good condition...

$300.00 for all....WHOO HOOO!!    thats under $18.00 for all  

• 2 weeks later...

I placed 36 quarters in one of my new NW60s last evening with the cannister full of 1.1 capsules. It vended perfectly and smoothly unlike any other machine I have had. There was just one problem of a capsule opening up. Parts of it came out with intact capsules as I was placing quarters through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is the diff between the 60 and the super 60?

I see $2.40 in price, but other than price?

As TBird said the globe is smaller. You cant buy the glass globes for the 60's anymore. I ordered 2 of the new plastic globes and they were garbage. I dont know if they have changed them for the better or not.

Mike