Northwestern 60 machines.........

T BIRD

I like NW 60s too, the only reason I don't buy more is that I like to use them more for racks than other setups.  I dont want to have too many brands of equipment scattered all over my routes.

I do not have the cash and dash but it is easy to get them in the bag by lifting up the globe and mech. 

Big Mike, what kind of quantities do you need to get to get discounts from NW?  I normally get used Oak/Eagle/A&A machines for my frontlines but if NW can get me a deal I will try to get them.

Model 60 Series

OPTIONS

1-9

10-49

50-99

(L)   100+

(Prices listed are for each unit)

Model 60

Plastic Globe

Super 60

(Includes Plastic Capsule Wheel)

I copied this from a price list thread. You can view the whole list there.

Mike

Where's your Triple NW pic in your avatar ? lol

The storage area.  Sorry for the late reply buddy.
Yea bird, I saw it in your avatar for like 1 day, and there they where, 3 beautiful gorgeous NW SUPER 60's, not to be confused with the "TRiPLE PLAY". I JUST GOT MY FIRST NW SUPER 60 LOUVERED. WOW!

lol.  Who is the guy singing?  Congrats on the machines!  You will like them alot.

:cool:  That's me bird !  I DJ too ! :cool: 

This is me on a bad hair day..............

PS.........I think I am way off topic.

When I was at BOSS, I was told that NW60 machines can vend two 1080 count gumballs at a time but that I have to take the riser out first.  Does anyone know if they are talking about the capsule wheel or the gumball wheel set up?

Hey Johnny, I love the super 60's also just keep a eye on the swinging arm that holds the coin mech on when they start getting some age on them they will just vibrate thereselves loose, causeing the coin mech to fall off. Other than that great machine! I actually have 25 on order!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Would a gumball super 60 vend the 1.1 capsules without problems? The holes seem large enough. Sams club has the capsule and gumball machines listed separately

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=111886.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=133702

I can see that the capsules are a little larger, however I think it would still fit...

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just received two of these today.  One of the minor gripes I have is about the way the machine is packaged.  Northwestern doesn't pad the box at all, and the machine is just barely smaller than the box itself.  One of the undesirable effects is scuffing of the globe.  It's not a deal-breaker, but I'd really like to have a new machine without flaws such as these.

I just received two of these today.  One of the minor gripes I have is about the way the machine is packaged.  Northwestern doesn't pad the box at all, and the machine is just barely smaller than the box itself.  One of the undesirable effects is scuffing of the globe.  It's not a deal-breaker, but I'd really like to have a new machine without flaws such as these.

I hear ya profits.  I felt the same way when I first started.  As you move forward, these minor things will be trivial to you.  Good luck!

• 2 years later...

I love Nothwestern Super 60s. About 95% of my route consists of them. The only negative that I can find pertains to the size of the coin reservoir. If you leave one of these machines on location long enough for, let's say, $100 to accumulate, the quarters are going to spill out when you lift the body. I would say that about $65 is probably as much as you want to have accumulate in a Super 60 before you do a pull.