My Vend Track Software is now FREE

bulkjake

I really like this program.  I have been using it for almost a year now and it has really gotten better and better and better.  I like it a lot and I really love the new price FREE is real hard to beat....

I'm sure this program is simple to use once everything has been setup right.

Is there a tutorial as to how to use the program?

I tried to add one of my locations just to test it but I'm having a hard time with all the processes.

No. Vend-Trak and My Vend Track are two different applications.

Vend-Trak was founded by Jeremy Foot and is marketed by Kickstart Rob. My Vend Track was started by jstople, a member here.

No. Vend-Trak and My Vend Track are two different applications. Vend-Trak was founded by Jeremy Foot and is marketed by Kickstart Rob. My Vend Track was started by jstople, a member here.

How new is the one referred to by the original poster? I think when I first joined here a few years ago the talk was about the other one. I did sign up for a free trial of one of them, I just don't remember which one it was..

I took a look at this site and noticed right away a few issues:

1. Other than email, there is no address, phone number or other contact info.

2. There appears no method to backup data locally (import/export feature)

3. If they decided to offer service free, when it was $10.00 before, how are they going to make money now?

4. Without some local backup method, how are you going get your data after the website is out of business?

5. Who is Justin?  Is he my competitor down the street?  How do I know he or one of his worker won't sell my info?

I could go on...

Bart

• 4 years later...
On 7/19/2013 at 2:47 PM, bhfisher said:

I took a look at this site and noticed right away a few issues:

1. Other than email, there is no address, phone number or other contact info.

2. There appears no method to backup data locally (import/export feature)

3. If they decided to offer service free, when it was $10.00 before, how are they going to make money now?

4. Without some local backup method, how are you going get your data after the website is out of business?

5. Who is Justin?  Is he my competitor down the street?  How do I know he or one of his worker won't sell my info?

I could go on...

Bart

So true....

• 6 months later...

Archived