• 31 to 50
    • 51 to 100
    • 101 to 150
    • 150+

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 machines, 31 more on the way. Calling a guy tomorrow to get 12x2 next week, I have to stading locations but only one 2 head to go in it, I almost cant stand it, I might lose the chance if i dont get a machine fast. I need a fix..  ;D Vending is addictive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hahaha so funny to read lurtsman saying his goal is to get 50 machines...

it's cool to see old threads like this get resurrected, and then you see these big players talking about their hopes and dreams from back before their businesses really took off. like reading some of t-bird's old posts...

My goal is to try to get 40-50 machines out before the end of this year. I just started and have 7 machines out, 3 in storage, 20 more on the way as we speak. Rob is working hard to get me 3 locations for the 3 machines I have now, and I'm ordering more once the new ones arrive. So hopefully I can place those 20 by the end of the summer and then I'll be over half-way to my goal. Then I want to keep pushing hard to get machines out even as business slows a bit in the colder weather, then come spring I should start to really make some money.

Initially my intention is to re-invest the profits from vending into expanding my route, but once it gets pretty big the ultimate goal is to use the profits to invest in real estate and other ventures. I work a full-time job that pays well and have no intention of leaving that so I should be able to invest heavily.

almost back to my high in 2006 which is 2900 total heads or coin mechs how ever you want to count them. 

Nice!

I don't know how you handle that route AND find time to post here.

But, whatever you're doing, DON'T STOP!

I need to count again, but it is close to the 180 mark........about 142 locations.

You've got me beat Kelly.

Hopefully, I can hit 180 this month for a tie.  :D

I'm at 171 total heads/mechs right now.

most of my post are from my blackberry.  Thats whay they are short and misspelled   lol

Nice.  I'm a big Blackberry fan.  I'm using the AT&T Bold 9700 at the moment, my last phone was a Bold 9000, and my previous one was the Curve 8310.

I really enjoy the mobile functionality of this site.  One of the best mobile forum implementations I've seen thus far.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 63 heads on location right now.

I have 10 to refurb when it get's warmer. Also been pruning the route, moving things around to make better use of equipment. That has freed up a few machines.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived