• 31 to 50
    • 51 to 100
    • 101 to 150
    • 150+

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bulk vending fleet currently around the 440 plus machines, thats excluding our skilltesters and the electronic snack and drink vending business which trades under a different name. Currently negotiating to buy another operator out so hopefully the bulk side will get a big boost in numbers in the next 2 months.

I guess this is a good reason for me to get my hands on some management software. I have no idea how many individual heads I have out there. I would have to estimate around 700. I do know that I have 65 cranes, 12 scales, 9 Gravity Hills, 3 Stackers, 10 sit down driving video games, a few shooters left, some various classic videos, and about a dozen bar top videos. I have 48 locations but I have chains that have the majority of this equipment. I started off with about 70 locations and steadily knocked out the non-hackers over the last 5 years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LuisG3Rentals

I have $11,000.00 to give to a complete stranger so they can start a vending business.

I have 42 locations seems I'm on a low group jaja and x2 we can help you out $$ lol best advice is just read this forum

Archived