Anybody making $5,000 monthly in Gross Sales with bulk vending?

Safari

I assume you are looking for folks that run purely candy machines and not toys/amusements?

You are absolutely correct. However, if your route has a combination of candy and toys/amusements, then you are OK. I am looking for vendors that know that market well and have their time has been spent very productively with the bulk vending business. Anybody having a route with a combination of candy, toys/amusement and a few soda machines would also be OK.

I assume you are looking for folks that run purely candy machines and not toys/amusements?

I am looking for a vendor that has many candy machines plus others types and is quite successful ($5,000 + monthly), knows the business of vending inside and out, and could give sound advice to vendors that need someone to relate to and follow. Speak about your success and failures in this business.  ALL OF YOU VENDORS THAT FIT THIS DESCRIPTION PLEASE SPEAK UP! Lets hear your success story.

Safari,

Why not tell everyone a little more about WHY you are looking for these vendors?

That may help encourage some vendors to share their stories.

What you are asking for is VERY personal...most of us don't go around asking other business owners what they make for a living without a very good reason.

Tell us about yourself.

Your posts indicate you are already in vending.

So, tell us why you want the info and how it's to be used.

If all you want is "success stories", that should not require a minimum gross of $5k per month.

Some may gross $5k per month yet, because of poor business management, earn less profit than an efficient vendor with a monthly gross of $4k.

Others may gross $3k per month but are a success story because they work only for themselves after years of having worked for a bad company or bad boss.

And, maybe others are success stories because they are finally free of the grind that kept them from spending time with their family. By paying their bills using vending machines they now have control of their schedule...all without grossing $5k per month.

Safari,

Why not tell everyone a little more about WHY you are looking for these vendors?

That may help encourage some vendors to share their stories.

What you are asking for is VERY personal...most of us don't go around asking other business owners what they make for a living without a very good reason.

Tell us about yourself.

Your posts indicate you are already in vending.

So, tell us why you want the info and how it's to be used.

If all you want is "success stories", that should not require a minimum gross of $5k per month.

Some may gross $5k per month yet, because of poor business management, earn less profit than an efficient vendor with a monthly gross of $4k.

Others may gross $3k per month but are a success story because they work only for themselves after years of having worked for a bad company or bad boss.

And, maybe others are success stories because they are finally free of the grind that kept them from spending time with their family. By paying their bills using vending machines they now have control of their schedule...all without grossing $5k per month.

well said sherlock!

Well said by Sherlock, now its over  to you safari we are waiting?....................our bulk candy operation earns more than you stated, however its just one part of our vending operation.  With us we are consistently growing and  every month I am buying and adding more machines to my fleet, in particular cranes, snack and drink machines.

• 5 years later...

Archived