Are any of you in the Charlotte NC area?

I picked up a location today the lady I spoke with is desperate for full line vending machines. I don't know if I have enough money to pick up some full line equipment. Is anyone in the Charlotte NC area willing to sell some cheap or willing to pay a "finders fee"?

This location wants 2 or 3 machines. I was going to start smaller than that. I don't have as much capital as I initially anticipated. I may try to go with a cheaper combo machine just to get started...... I am still researching details. Could you send me the info on the place that refurbishes machines?

Thanks

(This location was a complete surprise. I am installing a security / access system and the place I am installing the system is a great location for vending machines. I was asking initially if they wanted a bulk mahcine and it lead to 2 or 3 snack/ soda machines. They don't want bulk just full line.)

OK,

It looks like I didn't make it in time. The location spoke to "Coke" and they will put a soda machine in. The manager said she might want a snack machine but I don't know if I can get one lined up soon. I still haven't heard from my other location yet about a snack machine also..... I am very interested in getting into full line. I have a lot to learn about this side of things. I am willing to buy c combo mechanical machine just to get started if that is all I can afford and I can line up a location fo sure. I am plenty busy trying to get the rest of my bulk machines out. I am getting very excited about getting this business built up. I only have so much capital to work with though and I promised myself I would not finance anything.

I will let you guys know how this works out. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

David