River Bend Locators -Providing: Bulk, Rack, and Full Line Locations

I just paid the $12.50 today after submitting my info.

I'll keep this updated to let everyone know how they do, what location I get, etc. etc.  That way I'm the guinea pig for everyone else ;) lol

Thanks for that!

Keep us posted...looking forward to your review.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Shawn AKA bulkvendingwizard. I have been a forum member here on vendiscuss since the website launched. I have used multiple locators here on the forum and have been burned myself by most of them. I decided to self locate myself which has been working out great for me. After fine tuning the locating i decided that I should offer my services to other vendors here on the forum. 

I bought 20 Beaver vending machines from you Shawn. I think I'll give you a try.

I wanted to let everyone know of the experience I had with Shawn and Riverbend locators.  I put my order in on Thursday and they gave me a location today (and that was over labor day weekend).  They sent me emails on a daily basis to let me know the status of my order and came through with what looks like a promising location.  I have to say that I really liked being kept up to date with what was going on with my account.  I'm dropping off the machine tomorrow.

I wanted to let everyone know of the experience I had with Shawn and Riverbend locators.  I put my order in on Thursday and they gave me a location today (and that was over labor day weekend).  They sent me emails on a daily basis to let me know the status of my order and came through with what looks like a promising location.  I have to say that I really liked being kept up to date with what was going on with my account.  I'm dropping off the machine tomorrow.

Thanks for the report.

It's nice of you to share your experience whether good or bad.

I just read your policies on the website.  You need to do some proofreading.  You have used the word "are" instead of "our" twice.  You use the word "loosing" when it should be "losing".  

I have a question: If I must pay the remainder to receive my location, how do I have the right of refusal? You have my money then. Does it mean that I will get a replacement if I refuse that location?  I don't anticipate refusing locations, but sometimes it must be done. 

I am considering giving your service a try. I have been using First Choice, and they are not bad.  However, your pricing is attractive.  

I just read your policies on the website.  You need to do some proofreading.  You have used the word "are" instead of "our" twice.  You use the word "loosing" when it should be "losing".  

I have a question: If I must pay the remainder to receive my location, how do I have the right of refusal? You have my money then. Does it mean that I will get a replacement if I refuse that location?  I don't anticipate refusing locations, but sometimes it must be done. 

I am considering giving your service a try. I have been using First Choice, and they are not bad.  However, your pricing is attractive.  

According to their policy - you have the right to refuse 1 of every 5 locations.

According to their policy - you have the right to refuse 1 of every 5 locations.

I asked Shawn specifically about right of refusal and he told me they do offer it.  This is what he said:

"We do offer a right to refusal on all of our locations. Keep in mind even the worst looking greasy spoon restaurant can be a gold mine."

I believe that the one of five policy is for replacements.

Vendiscuss Members,

We do offer a right to refuse the location and you will receive a replacement location. Our 1-5 replacements policy means that we will replace 1-5 locations that you order if you would like the location replaced. So if you order 5 locations from us and a month later one of the 5 locations is not working out for you we will give you 1 free replacement.

So I wanted to post my review of River Bend Locators since I just placed my machine on location today. (auto repair spot)

1.)  Their price is AMAZING!  At only $25 I was very pleased about paying that amount ;)

2.)  Their communication was fantastic.  Shawn got back to me quickly and promptly and kept me in the loop the whole time.  I REALLY appreciated him keeping me in the loop.

3.)  Their speed was lightning fast.  It took them just 2 business days to fulfill my order.  That's impressive.

4.)  Because I enjoyed the experience so much I just placed another order for 2 more machines.

Part of me hopes no one else uses them, because they were so great I want them all to myself ;) lol  But vendiscuss has been such a fantastic resource for me I wanted to give back and give my honest opinion.  I would definitely recommend them.

Vendiscuss Members,

We want to thank the vendors here on the site who have posted reviews about our services. We are pleased to hear positive feedback from our customers as we strive to provide a quality locating service to our customers and provide the quickest turn around times for obtaining locations in the bulk vending industry.

Please visit our website to view our September 2013 special:

Buy 10 Locations at $25.00 each at one time and receive "2" free locations. That's 12 locations @ $20.83 per location when you buy 10 locations from us at on time.

http://riverbendlocators.com/promo-monthly-special.html

Thank you for being a great community to work with and we look forward to helping other vendors on this forum obtain locations for their bulk vending machines.

River Bend Locators

Sherlock,

River Bend Locators does not have any affiliation with other locators that have been on the forum. I have been on the forum personally since the forum opened. I manage the operations and hire my own staff directly and do not outsource any of my locations from other forum locators. 

Thanks for the clarification.

Has anyone else had any luck with River Bend? I was considering them and we only have 2 full reviews.

I ordered three locations with them.  One has been fulfilled with a jewelry store location.  I think it might do well for candy since the staff was excited when I dropped off the machine.  Still waiting on the last two.  Shawn will give you excellent customer service.  I must say the communication is much better than any locator I've used (Kickstart and LRU).  He has updated me about everyday letting me know how things are going; can't say the same for LRU (which I've got an order with as well).  If you deal with Shawn I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

Has anyone else had any luck with River Bend? I was considering them and we only have 2 full reviews.

I know one of the two is referring to me, but I used them again (2 locations this time) and they filled it in a matter of days.

I placed ANOTHER 2 more location order with them ;)  So at least I'm using who I recommend ;)

I ordered 5 locations. So far, I have had nothing but trouble. I cannot pay for just one location because the website is unworkable. It's the worst payment system I have ever seen. I hope I can at least get some good locations for all my headaches.

See my post in the other thread you posted this in. At the very least you could save yourself some ordering headaches by using our order system.

Thanks, Caserri.  I placed my order before this was set up. I will order through TVF next time.  

I think Shawn may be a good guy. However, I don't think he realizes how important it is to have a website that functions properly.  If this is not sorted today, I will demand a refund.  So far River Bend has been a waste of my time.

I ordered because of price. If it sounds to good to be true....   

Daniel,

I understand your frustrations but the issue is that when you are clicking on the remaining balance payment your inbox cart has multiple orders in it. Just like using any online payment system if you have more items in the quantity box it will calculate that quantity and charge you for that amount.

If you change the amount in the quantity to 1 this will resolve your issue. If you have any further questions please email us and we will work through your situation.

River Bend Locators

Archived