River Bend Locators -Providing: Bulk, Rack, and Full Line Locations

TVF Members,

On behalf of our company I wanted to thank those of you who have stated that you are happy with our communication. We are finding a lag in communication from PM's here on the forum. Please make sure to email us directly at riverbendlocators@gmail.com or support@riverbendlocators.com so that we can make sure we reply as fast as possible. 

We currently are experiencing a larger volume of order then what we have in the past. We typically strive for 7 days but we currently have over 300 orders pending and are doing our best to catch up to speed so that we can ensure you a 7 day turn around. For any vendors who currently have orders pending with us you should see some results soon as we are rotating daily on our clients accounts but please be patient and once we get these numbers reduced we can assure you that you will be seeing faster turn around times with our company.

Thanks

Shawn

River Bend Locators

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I initially read these reviews and was very happy about placing my order with river bend, on thursday evening i placed my order for 2 machines. On friday i heard nothing, friday afternoon i sent an email around 230 because i hadnt recieved any type of confirmation nor a customer contact form. I received this response at 5pm on friday 

Angel,

I will be back in the office in a couple of hours and send one over to you. Thank you for letting us know about the website as well I will contact our website administrator. 

As of monday at nearly 11am ive received no other communication, no customer contact form but i do see several post by river bend on this site today...

VendinhAngel,

Did you order through us or directly? If you ordered though us you have some significant protections that are not available to you if you ordered direct.

If you used our service, you should have received "next step" info from me.

Caserri, no i went thru their site. i do see that they are picking up volume from the post they have made today but at the least i expected the form friday as the email stated. Hopefully this is just a bump in the road and the end result will be a good one. In the future though i will use your site

OK. If you order again, make sure you buy through our store. The worst that can happen is you won't get your locations but at least you will take comfort in knowing your money is safe.

I'm not insinuating that you have anything to worry about now, I'm just saying that with our program you are guaranteed to not have any worries.

• 2 weeks later...

Just placed an order for 2 tripleheads!

Oct 9 2013 . I'll keep everyone posted

CandyCaptain, I don't see an order for you in our system. Did you order direct? If so, may I ask why?

Just placed an order for 2 tripleheads!

Oct 9 2013 . I'll keep everyone posted

Oh boy I hope you used this site. Myself and another vendor haven't heard back from Shawn. Both of us haven't got a location and I've asked for a refund and nothing. It's been going on since 9/20. Fingers crossed he did use this site so his money isn't tied up in the PayPal black hole.

Yes, im in that paypal black hole now

Just to clarify for future customers, the alleged "PayPal black hole" you guys are referring to is in regard to your direct purchases only. There is no "black hole" with our service.

Also, Shawn contacted me for a list of all outstanding orders that where placed though us. I sent him the list so that should be a good sign that he intends to work on them.

Also, Shawn contacted me for a list of all outstanding orders that where placed though us. I sent him the list so that should be a good sign that he intends to work on them.

And a bad sign for those who ordered directly --- they probably won't get priority attention even if those direct orders went in before those TVF orders did.

Just another reason to go through vendiscuss in the future.

Oh boy I hope you used this site. Myself and another vendor haven't heard back from Shawn. Both of us haven't got a location and I've asked for a refund and nothing. It's been going on since 9/20. Fingers crossed he did use this site so his money isn't tied up in the PayPal black hole.

Are you guys still out money and locations ?

Not out any money just a location which sucks as time is actually money in this business. The good take away from this is that when things go bad in actual practice you're covered. I'm thankful we have this service.

I wish Shawn would come on here and say something. He made such a big splash and fell flat.  If he can't make good to the customers here, he should not have any approved or favored status.  We have been patient. It's time for him to step up to the plate.  Otherwise, he should not be considered a reputable locator.  I think this is only fair.  

If he can't make good to the customers here, he should not have any approved or favored status. We have been patient. It's time for him to step up to the plate. Otherwise, he should not be considered a reputable locator. I think this is only fair.

Just to clarify our position, all locators who agree to participate in the program are considered "endorsed" by TVF initially. However, their status as such is entirely dependent on subsequent ratings and reviews from customers. Once a locators' rating falls below 3 stars, they will no longer be considered endorsed. This mechanism was put in place to keep good locators striving to achieve great results to keep their status while providing a way to easily spot the bad performers. That is why I can not stress enough how important it is for each customer to complete the ratings/review section for their purchase after 30 days.

I hope Shawn gets it in gear real soon but based on private feedback I've been getting, I fear that he will have less than 3 stars by the end of the month, thus losing his endorsed status.

Day 5 No response from Shawn riverbend Locators. Thought we had a good one.

This doesn't help.  I can appreciate that you post an update but three in 5 days is piling on.  Maybe allow the 7 days, post an update - and then post an additional update with the final result (you received a location, asked for a refund and received it, etc).  

This thread is a classic example of how we tend to cycle through locators with this forum.  Several posts in a row of excellent service at an excellent price, locator is inundated with new orders they are ill-equiped to handle, customer base blows up the thread, locator assumes fetal position and suckling his thumb.  

I think Caserri had an excellent idea.  Locators should only be able to accept X number of orders in month 1, 2 and 3 of their contract with TVF to save them from themselves and keep from getting buried in orders.

This doesn't help. I can appreciate that you post an update but three in 5 days is piling on. Maybe allow the 7 days, post an update - and then post an additional update with the final result (you received a location, asked for a refund and received it, etc).

This thread is a classic example of how we tend to cycle through locators with this forum. Several posts in a row of excellent service at an excellent price, locator is inundated with new orders they are ill-equiped to handle, customer base blows up the thread, locator assumes fetal position and suckling his thumb.

I think Caserri had an excellent idea. Locators should only be able to accept X number of orders in month 1, 2 and 3 of their contract with TVF to save them from themselves and keep from getting buried in orders.

I say if the shoe fits. The river guy came on and blah blah his locating is so great. He had special soft wear to see actual foot traffic seems to me he said he could look in to the location or something. If he is a rip off stick it to him hell take him to court

I say if the shoe fits. The river guy came on and blah blah his locating is so great. He had special soft wear to see actual foot traffic seems to me he said he could look in to the location or something. If he is a rip off stick it to him hell take him to court

All I'm saying is take the time to make sure the shoe fits.  I'm not saying don't give negative feedback.

I'm sure like everyone on here I have witnessed Riverbends troubles, I was wondering has ANYone recieved loactions in the last week or so  ? If no one is recieving any location are they still taking orders for locations??   

Archived