Quality Vending Locators (new to the Forum, not Locating)

Hello everyone! We just wanted to introduce ourselves to the Forum. We are new to the forum, but not to locating. I see all over the internet, the unfortunate discussions of locators and how they have received such a bad name. Truth is, you are not using the correct companies. And many vendors just get too excited and want locations now, so they take whatever. A good thing to look for in a great company is what they expect from you upfront, and how they operate.

WHAT DO I MEAN? Well, there are good companies out there that ask for upfront money, or half payment upfront, and then the full payment before receiving the locations they found for you. They all tell you they have great locations, but you wont know until you have paid them off. Why in the world would you do this? The answer..... Don't! Don't ever do this because you will never be 100% satisfied. Ask yourself, why would they be charging upfront and then the rest before giving me the locations? Reason.... Maybe because they are uncertain, or even unsatisfied in their own heads that the location will be good for you. They want their money for doing the work, and no one wants to lose out on the hours they put in.

So, I am not saying every company that does this will give you bad locations, but if they are pressuring you to do this, then they may not be the proper locating company for you. They may just want quick in and out money, and that's not always good for the vendor. Remember, you, the vendor, want to keep your machines in a location for as long as possible, so you need quality. The way to do this is to go out and view the locations, and approve or deny the locations with explanation.

SOOOOOO.....  We are Quality Vending Locators

We have nothing to hide, and we stand by all our work. DETAILS BELOW:

Quality Vending Locators is a company under our marketing company called Quigley M.D. (Marketing & Distribution). Quigley M.D. started in 2001 roughly, and I say that because we did a minimal amount of work starting out, due to my full time service in the Marines. I didn't have enough time to do much, and mostly was a one man show for many years. As we grew and eventually ended up in New Jersey, we then settled in Cape May County NJ, which is where we filed Quigley MD in 2007. So for anyone looking for proof of business, or file status, you can surely find us here. Of course we have many references also.

So Quality Vending Locators and our operation...

It's simple... We saw many vendors getting burnt over the years, so we did something that no other company was doing. We decided to never charge upfront money! So when we do get you a location, and because we don't charge upfront, we feel that we can charge you $10,000 dollars for that location when you do decide to take it. THAT WAS A JOKE, AND WE HOPE YOU ARE STILL WITH US HERE. :-)

OUR REAL OPERATION:

1) We send you our PDF form that you MUST fill out before we get started. You will give us all info, including guidelines on what you are looking for and where. This will eliminate the thought of, will i get a good location, or one that works for me. Answer is YES, you will, because you asked us to go after it.

2) No upfront costs

3) We put hours of work in for each location, so we expect you to visit each location that we give to you within 5 business days. That's our deal, and that's how we are successful.

4) After visit, we like you to check in with us immediately with results. If YES, then just let us know. If no, please fill us in on why you did not like the location, and we will do better with the next location.

5) If Yes, we expect to be paid right away for the location via check or Paypal, as we need to pay our team, and of course the company. We have a great team of callers, and in order to keep them all going, we have to have timely payment.

That's it! No one has anything to lose when they pay nothing upfront. And when we can spend hours on the phone getting you locations, and then send you out to view the locations before accepting them, or paying us first, well, YOU WIN! No one has anything to lose. Look forward to hearing from you all. BTW, we call all over the USA, so no restrictions to any areas.

This is Quality Vending Locators, and this is how we operate. You will never be asked to do things any other way, and you should never have to.

THANKS FOR READING

Edward Quigley

Email: info@qualityvendinglocators.com

We primarily do

1) Soda/drink Machines

2) Snack Machines

3) Combo Machines

4) 5 hour energy drink/ enrgy drink type machines

5) Massage chairs

6) Amusement type machines

We don't do many just candy machines, but we are open to hearing your proposals. :-)

Pricing ?

Hello Cashman,

Pricing is based on the guidelines that each client gives us such as specific amount of walking traffic, or number of employees.

Our standard machine fee is $375, which goes down to $300 per machine for multiples. We have no minimum, so one machine is fine, and when doing multiples, we are always up for negotiating. :)

When we find higher rated locations such as 75 or more employees, the cost can go up to $500, or the standard per machine rate would apply for multiples... Again, we are very much into the negotiating, but these rates we do get country wide on a daily basis. We have about 20 consistant clients across the country. And we get tons more from referrals... NOTE: To date, we have spent $0 in advertising, if that tells you anything. We have very happy clients...

Do you locate in Canada ?

We have in the past, but nothing lately. The only trouble I can say about Canada, is the fact that the postal codes are split up differently. My callers were having a bit of a difficult time with them. They didn't get the K1K, K2K deal.  We had a client who said one city, but the city had many codes within it, and he would say too far, too far. So I guess since we have learned from that, and as long as we have specifics, we would do it for sure....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are alive and well, i am giving these guys a shot because

they do not require prepayment

supposedly they are bringing on 4 callers to work on my account

this week. .I have been very specific on what accounts I want targeted

and even provided a list of hot leads from my follow-up list.

i will let you all know what the experience is. No pre-pay

is a very bold statement IMO, the owner (Ed) seems very

confident that he can back up his commitment to place racks and amusements

will report back when i have something to add

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! We just wanted to introduce ourselves to the Forum. We are new to the forum, but not to locating. I see all over the internet, the unfortunate discussions of locators and how they have received such a bad name. Truth is, you are not using the correct companies. And many vendors just get too excited and want locations now, so they take whatever. A good thing to look for in a great company is what they expect from you upfront, and how they operate.

WHAT DO I MEAN? Well, there are good companies out there that ask for upfront money, or half payment upfront, and then the full payment before receiving the locations they found for you. They all tell you they have great locations, but you wont know until you have paid them off. Why in the world would you do this? The answer..... Don't! Don't ever do this because you will never be 100% satisfied. Ask yourself, why would they be charging upfront and then the rest before giving me the locations? Reason.... Maybe because they are uncertain, or even unsatisfied in their own heads that the location will be good for you. They want their money for doing the work, and no one wants to lose out on the hours they put in.

So, I am not saying every company that does this will give you bad locations, but if they are pressuring you to do this, then they may not be the proper locating company for you. They may just want quick in and out money, and that's not always good for the vendor. Remember, you, the vendor, want to keep your machines in a location for as long as possible, so you need quality. The way to do this is to go out and view the locations, and approve or deny the locations with explanation.

Quality Vending Locators is a company under our marketing company called Quigley M.D. (Marketing & Distribution). Quigley M.D. started in 2001 roughly, and I say that because we did a minimal amount of work starting out, due to my full time service in the Marines. I didn't have enough time to do much, and mostly was a one man show for many years. As we grew and eventually ended up in New Jersey, we then settled in Cape May County NJ, which is where we filed Quigley MD in 2007. So for anyone looking for proof of business, or file status, you can surely find us here. Of course we have many references also.

It's simple... We saw many vendors getting burnt over the years, so we did something that no other company was doing. We decided to never charge upfront money! So when we do get you a location, and because we don't charge upfront, we feel that we can charge you $10,000 dollars for that location when you do decide to take it. THAT WAS A JOKE, AND WE HOPE YOU ARE STILL WITH US HERE. :-)

OUR REAL OPERATION:

1) We send you our PDF form that you MUST fill out before we get started. You will give us all info, including guidelines on what you are looking for and where. This will eliminate the thought of, will i get a good location, or one that works for me. Answer is YES, you will, because you asked us to go after it.

2) No upfront costs

3) We put hours of work in for each location, so we expect you to visit each location that we give to you within 5 business days. That's our deal, and that's how we are successful.

4) After visit, we like you to check in with us immediately with results. If YES, then just let us know. If no, please fill us in on why you did not like the location, and we will do better with the next location.

5) If Yes, we expect to be paid right away for the location via check or Paypal, as we need to pay our team, and of course the company. We have a great team of callers, and in order to keep them all going, we have to have timely payment.

That's it! No one has anything to lose when they pay nothing upfront. And when we can spend hours on the phone getting you locations, and then send you out to view the locations before accepting them, or paying us first, well, YOU WIN! No one has anything to lose. Look forward to hearing from you all. BTW, we call all over the USA, so no restrictions to any areas.

This is Quality Vending Locators, and this is how we operate. You will never be asked to do things any other way, and you should never have to.

THANKS FOR READING

Edward Quigley

609-839-3043

We primarily do

1) Soda/drink Machines

2) Snack Machines

3) Combo Machines

5) Massage chairs

We don't do many just candy machines, but we are open to hearing your proposals. :-)

It sems like their website isnt showing up. Is it under construction?

My website is under contruction, and we have had a problem wit Wix. We are fixing this now, and still very much in business.

Hello Cashman,

Pricing is based on the guidelines that each client gives us such as specific amount of walking traffic, or number of employees.

Our standard machine fee is $375, which goes down to $300 per machine for multiples. We have no minimum, so one machine is fine, and when doing multiples, we are always up for negotiating. :)

When we find higher rated locations such as 75 or more employees, the cost can go up to $500, or the standard per machine rate would apply for multiples... Again, we are very much into the negotiating, but these rates we do get country wide on a daily basis. We have about 20 consistant clients across the country. And we get tons more from referrals... NOTE: To date, we have spent $0 in advertising, if that tells you anything. We have very happy clients...

Just sent you an email my friend. Let me know if you got it .

Also do you have a phone contact number?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the quick response :)

What do you think of San Diego for finding some good full line vending account?

I appologize for the late response, but we had a lot of cleanup work going on. We can surely do San Diego. Let me know and we can speak more for sure. 609-839-3043

Does this locator have a number? Ive been trying to get a hold of him . I sent emails but never got a response back.

Are they still locating?

609-839-3043

I have not received any emails if you sent some. I am not sure what one you sent to, but please feel free to call us. Thanks

Ed

I appologize for the late response, but we had a lot of cleanup work going on. We can surely do San Diego. Let me know and we can speak more for sure. 609-839-3043

609-839-3043

I have not received any emails if you sent some. I am not sure what one you sent to, but please feel free to call us. Thanks

Ed

Thanks ED, We will call you either you tomorrow or saturday :)

OUR REAL OPERATION:

2) No upfront costs

THANKS FOR READING

Edward Quigley

We primarily do

1) Soda/drink Machines

2) Snack Machines

3) Combo Machines

5) Massage chairs

Quality what do you charge for a 100 plus mfg plant?  Drink, snack, coffee.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got a hold of them unfortunately they couldn't help me because I'm in San Diego and they also have their own route in San Diego .

Are there any other good locators in San Diego that can help on the future .

I'm in a rough spot . Lost my house , working 2 jobs and living out of my car .

Any good info would be very helpful

Thanks

Archived