August Best Sellers List - Top 5's

Cmiller

1.1 " capsules

Fighting Ninjas, CA Gold, Treasure Mix, Moustache Mix, Glow Sticks

2" capsules

NFL cups, NFL tabletop footballs, Karma Bands, Birthstone Bears, Punch Balloons

2" capsules - $.75-$1.00 vend

SpongeBob Yoyo balls, Turbo Disc Shooters, Adventure Time slap bracelets, NFL Helmets/ pencil toppers, Smurf Figurines 

Flat Vend

NFL helmets, NFL logos, NFL prismatic footballs, Turbo stickers, Best of Now

Plush- cost per piece

large $1.99, medium $1.25, NFL licensed- large only, large Xoddo, large $2.25

Prize Kits

4" Basic, Stacker Key chain 2, Electronic kit w/ MP3/ MP4. Smurf kit

Candy Crane mix- price per piece

$0.035, $0.0197, $0.043, $0.039, $0.08

• 3 weeks later...

NFL stickers have been doing great for me. The fighting ninjas were a dud. I just put an Impulse clown machine with a balloon pump in pizza place and sold $23 of punch balloons in 1 week. So far they're doing great with that machine. I put some in my regular racks and they haven't been as hot, but they're selling steadily.

NFL stickers have been doing great for me. The fighting ninjas were a dud. I just put an Impulse clown machine with a balloon pump in pizza place and sold $23 of punch balloons in 1 week. So far they're doing great with that machine. I put some in my regular racks and they haven't been as hot, but they're selling steadily.

Great news ! NFL is our hottest license overall. I'm surprised to hear about the Ninjas, unless figures don't sell well in your particular area. How does jewelry work for you ? Hopefully the Punch Balloons will be with us for a long time. No one has complained about them. I see that the balloon pump is a fantastic way to sell them.

Figures are kind of hit or miss for me. Some do well, and others don't. Same with jewelry. I've had some great sales with Lock Stock and Barrel from Cardinal over the last few months, but that's starting to taper off. Now I'm trying to figure out what the next big hit will be. I have been selling mini flashlights very well at $1.00 for some reason, even though six months ago I practically couldn't give them away, even at 75 cents.

Archived