TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service

caserri

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I start??

Simply click the "Locations" tab at the top of the site and start shopping!

We had a member purchase 10 locations today. 5 from each locator and paid for all of them with a single payment. Where else can you enjoy that kind of convenience when shopping for locations? :)

I filled out the info from LRU this morning and they already found a location for me.I'll go check It out tomorrow,now thats more like It!

Good news Turbo. Keep me updated as well so I can pay Gale in a timely fashion.

Hello Future Customers,

I am sending you form to filled out after I received your email information from Steve. Please take note that for us to be able to start working on your order, we need that form filled out because that form contains information we need to start finding you locations. 

If you have problems receiving the email i sent you that contains the form here's the link of it www.tinyurl.com/LRUorderformTVF

Thank you!

-Gale

admin@locatorsrus.biz

Casseri,just to let you know I placed my machine this evening.Looks like a potential spot ,we'll see.I'll be putting in another order with LRU.

Thanks Turbo. I'll pay Gale for you.

Well we just passed the one month mark with our new service. We are still working a few bugs out of the system but things are getting smoother with each transaction. Here is a summary of how our new program is going.

Over the last 30 days,

• 37 locations have been sold
  • 1 customer has been issued a refund
  • 6 machines have been located
  • 0 members have lost money

Thank you to everyone who has used our service.

Hello Future Customers,

I am sending you form to filled out after I received your email information from Steve. Please take note that for us to be able to start working on your order, we need that form filled out because that form contains information we need to start finding you locations.

If you have problems receiving the email i sent you that contains the form here's the link of it www.tinyurl.com/LRUorderformTVF

Thank you!

-Gale

admin@locatorsrus.biz

Is the business wish list the same as perferrd type or is that a specific list of places to call.

Is the business wish list the same as perferrd type or is that a specific list of places to call.

Business Wish List is a list of specific (name of) business you want us to call. We call that one first and try if we can get a location on that else, we call your preferred type of business. You can leave this part blank if you don't have wish list.

Preferred type of business is a list of type of business like restaurants, bars, laundromat or etc. You can also leave this blank if you just want any locations.

Thanks!

-Gale

Question for LRU or Caserri, I ordered a location from LRU directly but the business has closed. Can i use the tvf store to pay for the relocation or do i need to go back to lru's website since the original order im relocating was originally done thru their site?

As long as Gale can verify and confirm that this is a replacement location for a previously purchased location then I see no problem with it.

Question for LRU or Caserri, I ordered a location from LRU directly but the business has closed. Can i use the tvf store to pay for the relocation or do i need to go back to lru's website since the original order im relocating was originally done thru their site?

As long as we can verify the location was from us, you can purchase relocation via TVF store. :)

-Gale

I am a big fan of the escrow service. Today I receieved my refund for locations ordered thru the service for Riverbend. Very easy a simple pm to get the refund instead of fighting with paypal. I highly recommend the service and will be trying out Locators R US now.

As long as we can verify the location was from us, you can purchase relocation via TVF store. :)

-Gale

Ironically, I just had the same thing happen.  One of my locations notified me today while on route that they're closing next week, so they told me to pick up the machine.  It was one Amanda located, can I order replacement through TVF store?

Ironically, I just had the same thing happen.  One of my locations notified me today while on route that they're closing next week, so they told me to pick up the machine.  It was one Amanda located, can I order replacement through TVF store?

Yes, you can Gage.

-Gale

Archived