TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service

caserri

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I placed 4/6 of the locations LRU send me today. They seem like they are going to be some solid locations.

One I already had a triple placed in and the Chevy dealership the manager said no.

Very fast service they sent me these Friday afternoon 3 days after the order was made. I just need two more locations but 4 in a few days is awesome.

Wow, thats fast i ordered mine on the 12th and havnt heard anything yet

Do you think it has something to do with the zip codes or certain business types? I know my initial zip codes I submitted the areas were really heavily saturated with businesses that already had them and didn't want them. I did some quick market research for myself going to an area I thought had little competition but high foot traffic and I did this one day when I was already out there for other reasons. Told LRU those zip codes and boom less than a day turn around. Food for thought.

I'm not sure how Gale wants to handle the info exchange but they have been notified of your purchase and should contact you within 24 hours. If not, let me know.

LRU sent me a replacement location today. I ordered 5 new locations on Tuesday afternoon and as of today I have not received one of their "info forms" for this order. Maybe they don't have you complete one every time you order? Also, can anyone verify that when ordering 5 locations that you get a sixth one god free? I know it says that in the ad but when I called LRU directly back in October they told me that was "a September promotion only".

You only fill out the info form when you're a new customer. If you want them to try different zip codes or location types than what's on the info sheet, then just send them an email with your request. I haven't heard of the buy five locations, get one free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh, is it buy five locations get a free replacement location? If so, a replacement location is of you're unhappy with a location (if it doesn't make enough money or it gets kicked out) then they'll find you a different location. I remember river bend locators offered this, maybe they got the idea from LRU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand communication with locators R Us is becoming spotty at the moment. For those that are unaware, they are located in the Philippines where they are currently experiencing a super typhoon. Please be patient and thoughtful while they endure this storm.

Archived