TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service

caserri

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of the five locations they sent me info on, I've been able to get in touch with 4 of the 5 so far.

2 agreed, 2 said they didn't agree. (maybe there was just some miscommunication).

And I emailed them yesterday about it... and even in the midst of dealing with this storm, LRU's customer service has replied to me today and said they will find replacements for those 2 who said no.

And from what they emailed me... we do get one free location with 5 paid. (which is what I did).

I would like to thank LRU for keeping in touch even while dealing with this storm.

Good luck and stay safe LRU!!!

Of the five locations they sent me info on, I've been able to get in touch with 4 of the 5 so far.

2 agreed, 2 said they didn't agree. (maybe there was just some miscommunication).

You are contacting them before you deliver?

If so, LRU is sending you "leads" not "locations".

Why would you pay for leads on bulk vending?

Sherlock, in a way I agree with you.  LRU sent me an email saying to contact them about setting up time and day for placement and not to waste time and gas going to one that backs out at the last minute.It would be better if it were a definite yes for any business they send me.

But for the ones that did agree.. LRU made the initial contact and got them to say yes... so to me that is finding a location for me... not a lead.

I'm still torn on if I should still keep using them.  I've been doing good locating myself... but I have a lot of machines I want to place before the holidays, And I am only one person with limited amount of time to locate since I have a full time job.

But for the ones that did agree.. LRU made the initial contact and got them to say yes... so to me that is finding a location for me... not a lead.

LRU asks that:

YOU confirm the "yes" by calling before delivering.

And YOU set-up the delivery time and day.

That is pretty-much the very definition of a lead.

Every good locator I've ever used:

• confirms he is speaking to the right person when calling
  • explains what my business does and what to expect from my business
  • and sets the day/time of delivery that works best for the location and me.

All for the same price LRU is charging you.

LRU sent me an email saying to contact them about setting up time and day for placement and not to waste time and gas going to one that backs out at the last minute.It would be better if it were a definite yes for any business they send me.

I don't think much of a locator who requires that I call a business before delivering just to make sure the locating company did the job I PAID THEM TO DO.

So many locators feed customers the same excuses:

"There must have been some miscommunication".

"I guess the person we spoke to was not the decision-maker as he stated".

"The owner/mgr must have changed his mind".

These things RARELY happen when I locate for myself.

I can't remember the last time there was a "miscommunication" with a location when I located for myself.

I have NEVER had a person represent themselves as the decision-maker when I call, only to find out upon delivery that I was misled.

And it has been a long time since I got a "yes" when locating for myself only to have the location change their mind upon delivery....a long time.

Yet locators expect us to believe those things are just a natural regular occurrence when locating for bulk vending? smiley-vault-signs-024.gif

LRU asks that:

YOU confirm the "yes" by calling before delivering.

And YOU set-up the delivery time and day.

That is pretty-much the very definition of a lead.

Every good locator I've ever used:

• confirms he is speaking to the right person when calling
  • explains what my business does and what to expect from my business
  • and sets the day/time of delivery that works best for the location and me.
All for the same price LRU is charging you.

I don't think much of a locator who requires that I call a business before delivering just to make sure the locating company did the job I PAID THEM TO DO.

So many locators feed customers the same excuses:

"There must have been some miscommunication".

"I guess the person we spoke to was not the decision-maker as he stated".

"The owner/mgr must have changed his mind".

These things RARELY happen when I locate for myself.

I can't remember the last time there was a "miscommunication" with a location when I located for myself.

I have NEVER had a person represent themselves as the decision-maker when I call, only to find out upon delivery that I was misled.

And it has been a long time since I got a "yes" when locating for myself only to have the location change their mind upon delivery....a long time.

Yet locators expect us to believe those things are just a natural regular occurrence when locating for bulk vending? smiley-vault-signs-024.gif

You are 110% right! Locators, or the telemarketers they employ, will use any reason to say a location said yes when in fact they were trying to say no. The reason is simple, the business location may let you place it so the telemarketer gets a win with no real effort. If you waste gas so what. Another trick is the locating telemarketer will imply its a short term fundraiser. The location will let you in expecting you to leave after 30 days, which coincidentally, is usually the replacement warranty time.

Learn to locate yourself. You can build a route with a locator but with the time and money that you are wasting I, as your competition, can build 2-3 routes of better quality with locations that know me and with locations I know approved the placement.

Are lru ok? I placed a order 2days ago, haven't heard anything yet.

I haven't heard from them either Richard. I sent them some more orders today so maybe I'll here something soon. I wouldn't be too concerned given what they just went through. I'm sure it is going to take some time to get back up to speed.

I ordered 5 locations 9 days ago. They have not filled a single one yet BUT I did hear back from them on Tuesday. They told me that they were going to try and complete my order by the end of the week. Im sure they are very backed up so I am not going to sweat it to much right now. Hopefully they are doing ok and are just backed up from the storm.

Hello All,

I'm sorry been a while since my last visit here in Vendiscuss. 

First things first. We are fine. Thank you for all your concerns and prayers. We have slow week because Amanda is sick lately and she's just replying some emails at home for the meantime. I'm the one filling in for her. We have slow week because some of our team found out that some of their family members living in other places were hit by the storm. Please bear with us with the delay for the moment. We are trying to catch up. and FYI, we only have few orders so I'm pretty much sure we can fill this all out. Again, I'm asking for some more patience as I sort all the finished and unfinished orders from the forum. I thought i'll be done last weekend but with Amanda being sick, I need more time.

Second, I believed I have sent all the forms that needs to be filled out to all who ordered via TVF. If you haven;t received it maybe you have different email or if i missed it out here's the link of the form http://tinyurl.com/LRUorderformTVF

Third, the reason we asked you to call the business before going there because working as a locator since 2006 we have encountered issues like when we talked to someone on the phone they said they are the manager or the owner and yet they are not. We are just setting up expectations that we don't want to waste your gas going there and turned down. You may call it a leads, yes. But when its delivered, it's a location. Plus, there are some vendors who do not deliver on time and manager/owner is expecting the machine, so when you call before delivery atleast they know and heard it from you. Please do remember we are doing phone locating, not in person locating. Were we rely only to the words by the person we spoke with. Funny, that while writing this, I just got an email from one of the vendor that he tried to deliver the machine but the point of contact listed is not the manager as he stated when he spoke with my team. This things happens. This is just some of the scenario when we locate over the phone. So it would not hurt to call to confirm delivery. That's why we offer replacements. You pay us for the locations delivered not the leads we gave. 

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to THANK EVERYONE for trusting us with your locations. It's been 2 years since we started getting customers from this forum. We may have ups and downs along the way (nobody's perfect) but I assure you one thing, we are dealing with you business to business and not just here to get your money and run. Some of the vendors who get their refunds with no issue can attest to that. Cheers for more years of business with you guys! 2 years down, many more to come! :)

Sincerely,

Gale

admin@locatorsrus.biz

We are glad to hear that you are doing well... and we wish your employees and their families and friends the best as well.

I just placed a machine today that LRU got me the location for... seems promising.  So far I have 3 of the 6 I will be getting from them.  I plan on ordering more if they can get the other locations soon.  I want to place as many before the holidays as possible.  I am doing a pretty good job locating myself, but the extra help will get my machines out faster!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived