TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service

caserri

Well said C.  I'm sure that explanation will go a long way with those expecting a refund.  And I agree - I still think some type of mediation service is a great idea.  

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rick. I can't stress enough how sorry I am to have left everyone hanging like that.

Also, I've PMd you on an unrelated matter. Please check your box.

Allow me to jump in here and offer some sort of an explanation.

Firstly, I apologize to everyone for not making each of you my top priority. Unfortunately, the last couple of months have been quite challenging for me on a personal level. That is not an excuse if anyone here feels slighted by my inaction. I merely offer it as a reason for my extended absence. I hate to say it but life actually took precedence over anything that was going on here. I apologize to all affected but it happens to all of us from time to time.

Secondly, I would like everyone to know that I have no intention of ripping anyone off. I do understand that there are a small handful of members who are anticipating a refund. Unfortunately, their requests were overlooked by me during the last few weeks. I have every intention of making good on every transaction. In fact, I have sent RikaKazak 2 requests for his PayPal address so I can refund him. I have yet to get a reply. Rik, if you read this, please send me your PP address so I can send you your money.

I want to be absolutely clear with everyone. Both those involved and those who are observing. I never meant to rip anyone off. If that were my intention, would I have allowed the critical comments in this thread to remain? Would I even be offering this explanation? I will pay every member who is due a refund. I understand the payouts will be/have been slow. All I ask for is patience.

Lastly, I want to be very clear that no one on my moderating staff had any involvement in this service. Any help that you may have been getting from sherlock was given as a courtesy to try to help resolve your issue in a timely fashion. Sherlock never had, nor does he have now, any knowledge about how the service operated or the status of your refunds. It was 100% an administration run program. Moderators are charged with moderating the forum.

So with that, please direct all communication about this directly to me.

Also, I do want to say that even though this program appears outwardly to have been a flop, nothing could be further from the truth. The service was well received and saved our members 100's of dollars. I'm quite dismayed that no one ever hears about all of the good that this service provided.

If you need a locator on there, I would be willing to be of service. Although, I don't know that if will make a difference for the customer since we don't get paid unless the customer places the machines, but it might protect me! LOL! 

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We currently only locate charity spots. We're busy now, but still keep it at no more than a week to get things going and in most cases finished in that time for small orders. 

Anyways, we would be willing to help.

• 1 month later...

I have been away from this site for a while and still have yet to receive my payout from my escrow account.  I have emailed Casseri but have not received a response.  Is there anyone else who has not gotten their money back?

I too have received no money back after inquiries. A little disheartening that it has been handled like this, especially since I got ZERO locations or correspondence from the location company, lol. Caseri said he would look into it and investigate, but 9 months later, and nothing!

Guys, according to my records, all monies have been paid. Either in refunds or to your locator for locations found. If you feel this is an error, please PM me with the specifics and I will act accordingly.

Okay, I've just checked my records on these two orders. This is the information I have...

CAD, You ordered 5 locations. Amanda at LRU provided you with 12. 7 of which you exercised your right of refusal. LRU was paid for the 5 you accepted on 4/23/14.

Elvis, LRU filled your order of 5 locations and was paid on 4/19/14.

If this info is incorrect, I have not been made aware of it.

Archived