Looking for a good locater in Canada

mrsar66

I’m looking for a good locater for my bulk candy machines, in Canada. They have to be reasonably priced and have no minimum purchase requirements. 

Any Ideas???

Some phones now allow us to call Canada for free. I would call up/E-mail some of the US locators and see if they can help you out.

Find an internet telephony that alows them to call Canada for free and offer to pay for the service for one month if no one has the ability to do this. You might find this will open some doors.

Kickstart said that they will locate some machines for me. But thanks for the advice desert_gold_hound, I might try that if kickstart does not work out.

Thanks all.

Grumpy, I will keep you posted for sure.. Im very intrested my self to see how this works out. Me and rob are just working a few things out now.

• 3 weeks later...

jinxedsoul

Ethical does midwest does not, and by providing numbers it may be a good experience, as they have a hard time finding databases for us.

Of course in Langley you could do it yourself as there is a ton of restaurants that you could hit in one day just walking down the street. :)

Haven't been there in a few years but the thing that amazed me were the line ups to get into restaurants. As for locating yourself, try it with each no it gets easier, and then the rush of the yes. Start with places that you feel comfortable at, or places that you spend money at.

Best part is the most popular restaurants don't have any machines..... yet :) I have over 25 spots around the city of langley alone that i think would be good money makers. 

Still looking for a good bulk food vendor in the area. Might just use costco at first though. I want to start small and work my way up. Don't have lots of starting money.

I see U-turn terminators pop up on craigslist but i am a little iffy on them. Any advice?

I see U-turn terminators pop up on craigslist but i am a little iffy on them. Any advice?

I dislike them, but if you get them cheap enough go for it. But stay away from 8 selection if you can, not many places can support that much selection or product. If you can get your hands on some loonie vends at a great price you may want to try a couple. Member gourmet is from BC send him a PM and see if he knows any suppliers in your area.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately rob could not find me any locations for my countertop snack machines. So we worked out a very good deal for him to try and find me 3 bulk candy machines. Rob at kickstart gave me 1 free location for my troubles then charged me $50 for each additional machine. He said he is working on finding locations this week, so I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. I will write a review when he finds all my locations.