River Bend Locators Now Offering In Person Locating Services

River Bend Locators

Sure am sorry to hear that river bend is not working out I hoped that it would. I had even contacted Steve to donate locations for give aways. I guess the special programs and being able see the traffic at the locations didn't help.

Yep, hopefully TVF store will help sort out the issues with locators.  LRU still owes me a location from several months ago and has ignored my emails, so if I ever do order more locations, it will be on here.

Please email me at admin@locatorsrus.biz I'm back on board with the my team and I'm personally looking to all past orders that isn't fulfilled yet and came in. I'm having hard time finding past orders that isn't filled as some vendors did not report back their status.

Thanks!

-Gale

What do you mean by "back on board" with your team?

Have you been gone? What did I miss?

Gale has been out of town attending to a family matter. Amanda has been taking care of customers in her absence.

As of Oct,11 th I requested a refund from Riverbend.I was really hoping for them(Riverbend) to succeed.Shawn's communication with me at first was outstanding.I did turn down a location from them.Shawn said no problem,would work on my location on Monday.After that they did a total nose dive.This Is to bad,as it is we don't have many good locators to work with.I use locators and self locate.In order to expand I really count on locators.I'm really glad we have the locator store to go to.

Archived