Chicken eggs

Dreaded13

If from suppliers your mostly right. Many egg guys cap their own we are going to start. When we rotate 2 inch we take the few hand fulls left and toss in the egg mix to keep if fresh.

What he said.

If from suppliers you get a small percentage of decent prizes and the rest is junk the suppliers seem to just want to get rid of.

It seems that percentage of good/decent toys gets smaller and smaller with every box I order.

• 2 months later...

looking to order eggs who do you guys recomend?

We get empty caps from direct from the source And we buy bulk product and send them out to be capped. It's much cheaper and we control the product. In a pinch we will order some from AA. And have even began to supply some eggs.

I need to get my set up like havending's...and start controlling the prizes myself.

Last week I was loading A&A BestC box of eggs into machine and an egg fell to the floor.

It opened and out popped the "prize".

It was a sticker with the following on it:

do-not-smoke-red.gif

While I can understand this is an important message to get to kids.

I think it's a crappy thing to put in a prize egg A&A.

If from suppliers your mostly right. Many egg guys cap their own we are going to start. When we rotate 2 inch we take the few hand fulls left and toss in the egg mix to keep if fresh.

Do you mean you are removing the toy from the cap and putting it into an egg?

Or are you putting 2" caps into the machine along with the eggs?

Just throw the caps into the chicken. We have 0 stale two inch caps now put it in a chicken and never see it again. I have noticed AA putting stuff in caps they never sold as a stand alone product. You can get bulk at AA , cardinal and flat line. Cali tattoos, sandy lion.

How much do you pay cappers?

We get empty caps from direct from the source And we buy bulk product and send them out to be capped. It's much cheaper and we control the product. In a pinch we will order some from AA. And have even began to supply some eggs.

Archived