10 machines for 1500!

Hey guys i posted last week about getting a factory location for 9g but found a guy selling a storage unit and ended up getting 10 machines for $1500! 7 soda 3snack Now some are missing some coin mechs and bill validators but still. $150 per machine! I'm pumped! And i already have 4 locations. Not just gotta clean them up and get them running good. One had the cord cut off the back, only major problem with any of them. And one doesn't have the price show on the screen but i felt like no matter what i couldn't say no. He used to have a route and has been slowly losing locations. And i'm pretty sure i'll be buying more from him in the next couple months!

Awesome........ I bought 10 AP 113's for $500 a piece and resold them for $800 a piece delivered. With a 90 day warranty....... All I had to do was wipe them down. That was cheap.

My goal in business is to find quality vendors I can sell cheap to the little guy. I frown upon buying locations because you never know what you are getting.

A hard working outgoing, person with good communication skills can most always do better at finding their own locations. Work one area and don't drive all over the place.

I have seen to many people spend their life savings to get someone elses crap...........

$100 a week account is $5200 a year. At 40% give or take that is about $2000 net. $800 for snack leaves $1200. Or you can sell the location and walk away for 40 cents on the dollar and still come out ahead.   

Hey guys i posted last week about getting a factory location for 9g but found a guy selling a storage unit and ended up getting 10 machines for $1500! 7 soda 3snack Now some are missing some coin mechs and bill validators but still. $150 per machine! I'm pumped! And i already have 4 locations. Not just gotta clean them up and get them running good. One had the cord cut off the back, only major problem with any of them. And one doesn't have the price show on the screen but i felt like no matter what i couldn't say no. He used to have a route and has been slowly losing locations. And i'm pretty sure i'll be buying more from him in the next couple months!

Sounds like a good buy.  I find it's always better to get a machine with no validator and mech for a lower price.  That way you can put your preferred ones in and be set for a few years.  I have a couple of older machines where the validator and coin mech are worth more than the rest of the machine.

Yeah i plan on selling some of them but i have some locations that i know those will be okay at and i'll be selling and trading the one i don't plan to use

Looks like you've got some refrigerated candy machines there - great deal for $150 each but you should consider selling them as you'll need standard snack machines for most accounts.

The refer candy machines are losers.

1 The customer cannot see the product they will get this cuts sales.

2 This 10 select machine will occupy the same real estate as a 40 select snack machine.

They would be a great machine if you have an outdoor location that sells 400 chocolate bars a week. But these are few and far between.

Please do not get to excited about 30 year old single price with a bad refer unit and a missing coin mech.

Don’t get me wrong I hope you do well but this is not a sure thing.

Walta

I know this guy, his name is Paul from AAA vending here in Springfield Mo. He's a stand up guy. He is upgrading all his soda machines to multi-price bottle machines.

Here is his ad for this area, and I didn't know he was advertising that far out. 

http://springfield.craigslist.org/bfs/4053526512.html

I know this guy, his name is Paul from AAA vending here in Springfield Mo. He's a stand up guy. He is upgrading all his soda machines to multi-price bottle machines.

Here is his ad for this area, and I didn't know he was advertising that far out. 

http://springfield.craigslist.org/bfs/4053526512.html

Jeez, from Springfield to Odessa, that is a heck of a long way to go to deliver a machine gotta be around 700-800 miles one way

Archived