NW Super 60 vs Beaver RB 16

yaseida

If it came down to only those two choices, I'd go with the NW Super 60.

I have both models on my route and the reliability is superb in both.

Neither is lacking in toughness.

While my preference is for the NW 60 because of several factors, even narrowing it down to your specific question about quality/value, I still would not go with the Beaver before the NW.

Lower price, same reliability - go with the NW.

If it came down to only those two choices, I'd go with the NW Super 60.

I have both models on my route and the reliability is superb in both.

Neither is lacking in toughness.

While my preference is for the NW 60 because of several factors, even narrowing it down to your specific question about quality/value, I still would not go with the Beaver before the NW.

Lower price, same reliability - go with the NW.

For an even lower price and great quality go with pm supreme.

Honestly both are the best two machines in the industry from my experence. I run a lot more beavers than N.W. With beaver to me it comes down to their mechs. They are awesome! They were built to last a life time. Eventually all of us will sale or pass on our routes. Beaver and N.W. are both great options for the vender that wants to be in the game for the long haul.

I am partial to NW. Never had beaver. Both very good machines, the top two IMO! Just curious, why is a large coin capacity of high importance in your choice of machine? I don't think that this will ever be a big issue, unless you are going a really long time between servicing. If you were using Gumballs, a super 60 would hold 450 GB's which would be $112 approx. and it's coin capacity is higher than that. If you ever sold $112 in GB's in 30 days, I would try to put a rack in the location.

I am partial to NW. Never had beaver. Both very good machines, the top two IMO! Just curious, why is a large coin capacity of high importance in your choice of machine? I don't think that this will ever be a big issue, unless you are going a really long time between servicing. If you were using Gumballs, a super 60 would hold 450 GB's which would be $112 approx. and it's coin capacity is higher than that. If you ever sold $112 in GB's in 30 days, I would try to put a rack in the location.

I'm taking count of the machine coin capacity as part of criteria to select which one offer greater features . I'm neither at UK or US , i'm located at Asia country Malaysia and plan to start the business . I don't really have any resource of information for the machine hence i'm looking abroad for option and information. 

I'm taking count of the machine coin capacity as part of criteria to select which one offer greater features .

I was also talking about how many coins the machine has the capacity to hold. My point is that if you are servicing your machine on a regular basis, you should never have a full coin compartment. I don't know the size of your coins but $112 is equal to 448 quarters (.25¢), and the machine can hold more than that.

If you do ever run into the problem of having a full coin box in one service cycle. That would be a good problem to have and your problem would be an easy one to fix! You would add a new machine to the location which would double your coin capacity. Best wishes! May all your coin boxes be full!

I was also talking about how many coins the machine has the capacity to hold. My point is that if you are servicing your machine on a regular basis, you should never have a full coin compartment. I don't know the size of your coins but $112 is equal to 448 quarters (.25¢), and the machine can hold more than that.

If you do ever run into the problem of having a full coin box in one service cycle. That would be a good problem to have and your problem would be an easy one to fix! You would add a new machine to the location which would double your coin capacity. Best wishes! May all your coin boxes be full!

"f you do ever run into the problem of having a full coin box in one service cycle. That would be a good problem to have and your problem would be an easy one to fix! You would add a new machine to the location which would double your coin capacity". Thats a good one , thanks mate  ;D 

I'm partial to beaver, but ain't no expert like the most of you.  I have both beaver, NW and A&A machines on location.  I actually have experienced more problems with the NW by far, compared to the beaver.  But it's all a matter of preference and what you can find used at a great price!!

Archived