Obama's New Health Care Package

amc-vending

I will not be part of the plan either my insurance is better, costs a lot more too btw. That's not what this is about. This is about insurance for those that can't afford it and who can afford it but refuse to buy it. Both situations inflate my cost because I am paying for them through inflated medical costs as providers try to recoup the expense of freeloaders.

Funny thing is most of the plan was a republican idea advanced by the heritage foundation years ago.

Republicans have advanced no fact based arguments. The resistance is hate based. Which is why I who voted republican for many years have walked away from them.

Only problem is that Obama care is so full of fees and taxes and still leaves millions uninsured and on medicade that cost will continue to rise for all of us with good insurance plans. It wil not reduce health care cost.

I would be open to a health care plan open to all only if tax dollars did not have to fund it and free insurance that the takers get was done away with. I'm not talking about older people that are retired. Make the free loaders buy insurance if not you will not reduce the strain on the system. People with free insurance over use the system. Also no vouchers make them pay for it.

Archived