Vending as a 2nd Income

SimplyVending

Hello all. I'm new to the vending business. I bought in at a 25unit level, used the co. recommended site locator and am now having to relocate 12 of the units. (less than 3months later). My downtime and zero income is disheartening to say the least. Strongly suggest to any others who are new to the business, do your homework re: site locators; find one that you are comfortable with; and make sure your units are going to locations whose demographics match the product. My units will be going out to locations where they will be in age appropriate sites (4-12yr olds) therefore producing an income.  

Welcome to Vendiscuss!

I am new as well and a concept that I have noticed amongst most of the posters on the forums, this is a long term project, not a short term one.

Good luck!

People here are always willing to help and if you are ever looking for parts, people will be more than happy to part with them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome indeed, great points all...this site is a wealth of resources. I am new for all intents and purposes but even after months of operating I go back and pour over the new vending tips. Keep plugging away and continue to pivot as necessary!

Archived