Vending Tetra Pak's

kiwi

I am currently vending tetra pak's out of my spiral combo machine's but am looking at other machine options.

The only other machine that I know of that states they can vend tetra pak's is the Vendo Vue. I am not a fan of the Vue so am wondering if there is an option of vending tetra pak's in the Bevmax4 or Royal Vision that I am not aware of?

My other option is converting the trays on my Bevmax Bottle Droppers to Entray Trays but I don't think this option would be cost effective.

Any advice would be appreciated..

I am currently vending tetra pak's out of my spiral combo machine's but am looking at other machine options.

The only other machine that I know of that states they can vend tetra pak's is the Vendo Vue. I am not a fan of the Vue so am wondering if there is an option of vending tetra pak's in the Bevmax4 or Royal Vision that I am not aware of?

My other option is converting the trays on my Bevmax Bottle Droppers to Entray Trays but I don't think this option would be cost effective.

Any advice would be appreciated..

Well Kiwi,

If we knew what the hell Tetra Paks were, we might be able to help you out here.  This doesn't have anything to do with Vegamite does it?  ;D

vendo vue 40 select drink vendors can vend these tetra paks. I rectum mend you buy a new vendo vue-the older ones were "challenging". You may also use a cold food machine, I used them to vend apples, little debbies cakes, sandwiches, soups, red bull and even Gatorade! Here is a pic;

http://www.cranems.com/Nv/products/shopper.cfm

yip, I sold 2 apples for $1.25-sold a lot of apples at schools, I even saw a few of my apples on teachers desks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Kiwi,

If we knew what the hell Tetra Paks were, we might be able to help you out here.  This doesn't have anything to do with Vegamite does it?  ;D

I am guessing that nobody vends tetra paks in the USA since the only two people who knew what I was talking about are both from Canada.

I would prefer not to vend tetra's myself but some of our most popular product lines like flavoured milks, juices & liquid breakfasts ect..  are only available here in a tetra pak.

p.s we only eat Marmite here.. Vegemite is what they eat in oz ;D  

The ones in Asia can vend Tetra-Paks...although that probably won't be very useful for you. Fuji Electric makes them if I recall correctly.

I remember buying Ribena, iced lemon tea and soybean milk in individual Tetra-Paks from the machine.

- Jason

You can end these from an AMS beverage machine easily. The Royal vision "should" be able to handle these as well but why spend more?

Someone used to make a vendor specifically for the tetra packs but I can't remember who it was. We did some testing with the Royal Merlin with some success but would really need further testing.

I would say spiral driven glass front beverage machine would be your least expensive and probably most reliable. Pick your poison between AMS, Crane and USI

I am guessing that nobody vends tetra paks in the USA since the only two people who knew what I was talking about are both from Canada.

I would prefer not to vend tetra's myself but some of our most popular product lines like flavoured milks, juices & liquid breakfasts ect..  are only available here in a tetra pak.

p.s we only eat Marmite here.. Vegemite is what they eat in oz ;D  

Well then,

I have a Royal Vision and the shape of the gates and cup might make it iffy to vend anything rectangular - other than that, I can see no reason it wouldn't work.

Up here we have Marmots but we don't eat them - they're like a fat squirrel.

Tetra paks are the juice boxes your kids use that you stick a straw into from the top.  The popular predecessor to juice bags that you mostly see in grocery stores now.  You all probably just called them juice boxes.  Tetra paks means any of the small size wax sealed boxes for beverages. 

I did some work at the Tetra Pak factory in Denton Texas. A little off subject but the place is awesome. Fully automated. Robots running all over the place. Operators are always on break unless something breaks down. They make good money also. Regular operator something like $28.00 an hour.

A juice box isn't really the same as a tetra pax. We just set up a machine for muscle milk terra pax. Tetras are rounder.

http://blog.martincrownover.com/work-samples/mm-tetra-render-72/

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

If you get down to it, Tetra Pak is the name of the company that invented that style of packaging. They have tons of different shapes.

• 1 month later...

"Aseptic containers" are what the Tetra-Pak company is known for in packaging.

Vendo made the Vari-Pak Vendor which allowed for dispensing of cans, bottles...and aseptic cartons (Tetra-Pak).   Don't know much more about the machine, but I think we have one in our warehouse available for sale.  

Manual: http://goo.gl/y8QWRr

Kiwi,

I know things in the land of crap weather are backwards but heres a tip, try vending tetra packs out of the top left hand row on a RVV500 and it should work just fine. Yes you can buy Japanese machines that's does vend tetra packs and they work just fine.

Kiwi,

I know things in the land of crap weather are backwards but heres a tip, try vending tetra packs out of the top left hand row on a RVV500 and it should work just fine. Yes you can buy Japanese machines that's does vend tetra packs and they work just fine.

The Land of Crap weather?  I've got a RVV500 and I can't figure out why the top left would work any better than the rest of them (unless you're just yanking Kiwi's chain  ;D ), but then Tetra Paks are not real popular up here ..... or Vegamite or Marmite - did I mention that we do have Marmots ?  They can usually be found out in the woods but never in vending machines (hopefully  ;D )

Yeah Mr Doggie, New Zealand is a land of grey clouds, rain, wind and bullshit lol.  one thing Kiwis are known for though  is there short arms and deep pockets!. Well no i aint yanking his chain i think thats already been done judging by some of his posts.

Try my suggestion and it does work.............personally i hate vegemite its a real hype about nothing lol.   

Archived