spiral vending machine parts

p@p@

hi everyone....i currently bought a spiral vending machine lot...for 100.00 4 vending machine with a lot of parts however thinking I can rebuild them but i cant seem to find the parts anywhere on the web. Out of 4 I can make 2 working spiral machines. All the the globes that I have ...have two locks on top of the lid ...none have a center rod. Im looking for the part that is screwed on the top part of the globe so you can place the the lid with the 2 locks and lock it. Anyone? here is a pic Please help thanks.

post-2905-0-17086700-1379811271_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

OP do you know what brand machines they are?

I bought a used one too and have no idea what kind of machine it is but sounds similar to yours. Mine has no center rod in the globe and has two locks on the lid but my locks are different. They just slide like a regular lock off of a sticker machine. It never seemed right to me becuase the top could wiggle and spin around but from your pic i now think it was rigged up. You might want to try that but you might have the problem I had. Kids notices it is loose and play with it thinking they can get it off. One bastard kid ended up breaking it off and now I am looking for parts as well.

Archived