Rack Questions

bayouvending

I was thinking about getting some racks and was wondering if this was a good deal. I can get 3 four way racks with oak vista cabinets. 3 are set for bulk candy and one is set for gum ball. He was asking $600 but I talked to him and he went down to $450. Is this a good deal? Ideally I would want to change two to capsule wheels with 50 cent mechs. These would be my first racks and I really want them I don't even know know to go about locating them lol.

Oak Vista Cabinets are fine machines.

But, the set-up is not ideal -- not many places would justify a rack with 3 candies and 1 gb.

So, you are right to already consider changing AT LEAST 2 of those wheels to vend capsules.

The price is also too high IMO.

Even if the machines are in good condition I would pay closer to $200.

Now if the rack stand is something above-the-norm like Beaver J-Stand or something, then maybe I'd go up to $250.

I haven't called oak directly yet but there is a supply place in my area I think 50 cent mechanisms are $28ea and the capsule conversion is $13 or so plus tax. I will call oak on Monday and get a quote.

If you buy the machines pm me I have what you need. No need to have to pay those prices

I'm supposed to get them tomorrow afternoon and should start ordering parts. Thanks for the help everyone!

Also hopefully I will be getting 9 oak vista cabinet doubles and a single but that is another deal.

I'm glad to hear you're looking to buy good quality machines.  I'm very pleased with my Oaks, and I'm sure you will be too.  Best of luck completing the deal and getting them placed!

Archived