unit not getting cold

dragstarchad

I'm starting to learn some refrigeration but it's hard to diagnose stuff like that.  If everything seems to run (fans and compressor) and nothing ices up, that's generally a really good thing!  Just don't run it continuously or the compressor might burn up.  It probably just needs recharged as they said.

When buying pop machines try to stay with D/N if possible. I can make any D/N cooling deck fit into any D/N. That way you can always have a spare cooling deck. Vendo is ok but it is harder. Can't interchange cooling decks as easy. When I say make it fit I don't mean bend the copper tubing. Never bend the tubing!

I call it bowing or stretching in some cases but never bend it. 

When buying pop machines try to stay with D/N if possible. I can make any D/N cooling deck fit into any D/N. That way you can always have a spare cooling deck. Vendo is ok but it is harder. Can't interchange cooling decks as easy. When I say make it fit I don't mean bend the copper tubing. Never bend the tubing!

Can you make it fit into a DN-5800?

I was lucky enough to have spares for my vendos and DN machines from the storage units, from machines that would have cost to much to bring back to life, also kept motors and switches.

Archived