whats it worth

dragstarchad

The RV660 is a nice machine with 12 columns front to back. It's a GIII chain drive machine and can handle cans or bottles. If location ready, it's worth maybe $1000-1200. Needing prep work and any repairs including rebuilt coin mech and validator, maybe $800 max.

Yes, it is outdoor rated. At that good of a price don't expect it to be working perfectly, though. You'll need to test it and check it thoroughly. If you have deep freezes then you will need a heater in it so your products don't freeze. There is a heater available for it, but with luck it might already have one.

the guy I bought it from has not used it but it has been plugged in. and said all lights work and it gets cold. but not sure on the rest. I hope I hit a home run on this one. is there any thing I need to look at when I go to pick it up?  are there know problems with this unit I need to know about?

There are on known problems but you will want to make sure it is cold, that the coin mech accepts coins and the validator powers up.  The display should work and you should try to change a price or read an error code to verify the board is good.   After you get it home then you can set it up for the products you're going to sell.  There are two setups for the vending rotors depending on product diameter.

Archived