Mint Honor boxes

jlhcky

Im actually looking into what charities support honor boxes. I am trying to find a local one but they are taking a while to get back to me

If it's a charity you believe in and one that does good locally, keep working at it.

It will all be worth it if you get the opportunity to work with them.

Supporting a charity you personally believe in and one that supports the cause on a local level makes your vending so much more enjoyable.

Not knocking the national vending programs because those have their benefits too...but, I'll take a local charity I am emotionally involved with over those buck-a-month-per-sticker national programs any day.

• 1 month later...

Amc I am about to buy 1000 pink ribbon honor boxes from Sheridan and I have some questions. I see you made $87 in for locations in 20 days that's great. What were the 4 locations? Also I am talking to tootsie roll direct about buying alot of product. The tootsie roll migees are the ones im looking at for .015 each they are very small. Those aren't the ones you sell for .50 right? Or are they?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Amc I am about to buy 1000 pink ribbon honor boxes from Sheridan and I have some questions. I see you made $87 in for locations in 20 days that's great. What were the 4 locations? Also I am talking to tootsie roll direct about buying alot of product. The tootsie roll migees are the ones im looking at for .015 each they are very small. Those aren't the ones you sell for .50 right? Or are they?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I think he is referring to tootsie Pops.  I am using Tootsie Roll bite size chocolate and fruit rolls. Fruit Rolls out sell choc. 3 to 1. I buy mine from a local produce house that also sells candy. They cost .02  You might ask Tootsie Roll where a local dist. may be in your area. 

Amc I am about to buy 1000 pink ribbon honor boxes from Sheridan and I have some questions. I see you made $87 in for locations in 20 days that's great. What were the 4 locations? Also I am talking to tootsie roll direct about buying alot of product. The tootsie roll migees are the ones im looking at for .015 each they are very small. Those aren't the ones you sell for .50 right? Or are they?Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Jerry if you are just starting out with this my suggestion is to not buy that many boxes in the beginning because this may not be for you. I would start out with say maybe 50 and place those and then see where you are at sales wise and see if this is really for you. Better to start out slow and see if it's for you than to spend all that money on boxes and product and stickers just to throw it all away. Just my .02.

Archived