Not a good day!

VendingExperts

Well, I had my first experience today with a machine growing legs and walking off.

It was brand new and only in the establishment 3 weeks before it was stolen.

My question is can I hold the establishment responsible since it was in their care and on their property?

Well, I had my first experience today with a machine growing legs and walking off.

It was brand new and only in the establishment 3 weeks before it was stolen.

My question is can I hold the establishment responsible since it was in their care and on their property?

I have had several destroyed and a few stolen.  Depending on the location I will either replace it with another machine or forget about that location and move on.  But I have never held the location responsible for the machines.  It goes with the terrority of doing business.

Yeah, dont go on a witch hunt and point fingers. Will get you no where. Part of the biz. Happens to everyone.

Yep I agree just move on. In the past I have taken one location owner to court but this rack was not stolen the owner threw it in the dumpster. And his employees dropped a dime on him. Long story short in the lobby of court I was handed a check and never had to walk into the court room. I normally never chase a missing machine just not worth it but this location owner was an golpher.

Yep I agree just move on. In the past I have taken one location owner to court but this rack was not stolen the owner threw it in the dumpster. And his employees dropped a dime on him. Long story short in the lobby of court I was handed a check and never had to walk into the court room. I normally never chase a missing machine just not worth it but this location owner was an golpher.

Archived