Stands:

vendamania

Anyone know of good stands that don't leave rust on the locations floor?

Also trying to figure out something to put under pipe stands to prevent this like a round rubber mat or something similiar. Any suggestions?

Far as pipe stands go what is the consensus on the which ones have to best paint and last the longest before rusting?

If you go with metalcraft stands they use coraplast sheet under the base. For regular round stand bases you can use black edge trim for cars http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Cowles-Products-Black-StyleGuard-edge-trim/_/N-25l0?itemIdentifier=177859_0_0_

I called metalcraft and asked if they had something on the bottom and they said no , not sure the guy knew what he was talking about though.. Their answer was there is nothing on the bottom , that their stands are just powder coated.

Thanks for the link , will check into that... Do use that trim?

Fred

I called metalcraft and asked if they had something on the bottom and they said no , not sure the guy knew what he was talking about though.. Their answer was there is nothing on the bottom , that their stands are just powder coated.

Thanks for the link , will check into that... Do use that trim?

Fred

I do use the trim on older round stands. I put it around the edge of base. I make a sleeve to connect the ends by and cutting a little strip, about 2", and krazy glue to one end then pull tight the other side and krazy glue sleeve to that end. It works well.

Anyone know of good stands that don't leave rust on the locations floor?

Also trying to figure out something to put under pipe stands to prevent this like a round rubber mat or something similiar. Any suggestions?

Far as pipe stands go what is the consensus on the which ones have to best paint and last the longest before rusting?

Fred,

You've been here since 2007. Been vending much longer than that. What gives with all of these novice questions?

If you are serious, here are a few places to look as well...

Rust Rings?

Rust on floor in location from pipe stand

Rust on Iron Base

Pipe stand base rings?

Rubber rings for bottom of metal bases?

Fred,

You've been here since 2007. Been vending much longer than that. What gives with all of these novice questions?

If you are serious, here are a few places to look as well...

Rust Rings?

Rust on floor in location from pipe stand

Rust on Iron Base

Pipe stand base rings?

Rubber rings for bottom of metal bases?

I did start vending in 1992 doing doubles for charity switched to commission. Now I do mostly amusement and am fading out of almost all my bulk racks except the good ones where I have amusement.

Just looking to diversify a little with singles/doubles and get back into charity for the wife to run.

Yes I do know all this stuff but just curious of other opinions. 

Does this answer your question ?

Trying to take a good approach to charity vending. Going to represent the charity honorably and maybe do extra for my charity.

Also want to make sure machines are clean and try to avoid ruining the locations floor with rust.

Yes I did charity  20 years ago so I remember the stands can get pretty cruddy looking.

Hope this helps... I don't really need to ask these novice questions just curious. It's not rocket science , just a numbers game.

Archived