Errors in Bulk Vending?

HeyHavok

@GagesVending

Thanks, I'll pass on the halloween toys. I wish I was on it this year. Oh well.

Is there anything in particular to avoid when it comes to toys?

I picked up taco time erasers, mustaches, and girl jewelry from TnT vending. The account where the toys are placed (today) at is a school. I think they'll do amazing.

@GagesVending

Thanks, I'll pass on the halloween toys. I wish I was on it this year. Oh well.

Is there anything in particular to avoid when it comes to toys?

I picked up taco time erasers, mustaches, and girl jewelry from TnT vending. The account where the toys are placed (today) at is a school. I think they'll do amazing.

Those all sound like good choices.  If it's a preschool or an elementary school, even a middle school should be great!  At this point, I'm just avoiding capsuled tattoos and stickers and other cheap toys.  I try to vend quality products because they do sell better and when you have competition, you will make more money than them.

Does anyone have advice on toys in general?

I noticed the halloween toys are awesome but it's only this months theme. Would it do well outside October?

@VendingAngel

I'll post up pictures on adjusting the gumball wheels for capsules based on what Shephardsflock taught me (Thank you btw if I haven't said anything). Super simple and easy to do. I'll post them later today.

I buy a lot of halloween toys after it is over.  I get them for a penny or two a piece. I look for erasers, spiders, fake vampire teeth, and rings.  They seem to do well in the junk mixes.  I run them all year long or until I run out.  As a matter of fact, Big Lots has some nice erasers that will do good at .50.  If they are clearance priced I will buy all they have. I'll mix them in with my 2" erasers.

Archived