Dixie narco 501e price prob

puma

I just bought a Dixie narco 501e

when i try to change the price in the menu, the prices start at 5805. no decimal or anything.

If hold in the button to increase the price it moves up, but instead of going up by 5 to 10 to 15 it moves in big figures like 1745 to 2040 to 2155.

Does it help to reset the machine and how do i do that? or is it any other way to solve this problem?

Since i live in Norway i want the price to be at 20.00.- same as 3.40 dollars

Since you are in Norway, is the large movement in pricing due to the way your currency works there?  Or should it move in 5 cent increments like they do here in the US?  What do you mean by you want the price to be at 20.00, the same as 3.40?

If the machine should move in 5 cent increments and you have a good coin mech installed, you probably have a bad logic board.

There is a coinmec "cashflow 540"

The price should move by 5 and up to 10 and so on all the way up to 20.00

i will try to swap the logicboard today with one board i know works just to dobbelcheck

thanks

You can hold the mode button in for 45 sec and then the board will reset. I usually count to 100 and the display will read resetting. And then go to 99.95. Whenever I have seen odd increments when trying to set prices on a D/N the coin mech is either not present or defective in someway. Could be the harness not plugged in.

Archived