First Post...

Maddog3632

I am new to vending.  I have been looking for a somewhat "passive" job for my wife and I to work together.  I fell into 1 Crane 168, 1 AP Snackshop LCM II, 2 Crane 637 Coffees and a BevMax 2145 from a friend who has gotten out of doing vending because its small potatoes to him.  I have secured my first account recently and have another account potentially out there.  I am always looking for advice and will be asking lots of questions.  Thanks to all who post and I appreciate any feedback that people might have.

I am new to vending.  I have been looking for a somewhat "passive" job for my wife and I to work together.  I fell into 1 Crane 168, 1 AP Snackshop LCM II, 2 Crane 637 Coffees and a BevMax 2145 from a friend who has gotten out of doing vending because its small potatoes to him.  I have secured my first account recently and have another account potentially out there.  I am always looking for advice and will be asking lots of questions.  Thanks to all who post and I appreciate any feedback that people might have.

Sounds like you are up and running, congrats.

Archived