A&A Makes me so mad sometimes

sprint54fan

I order alot of product from A&A.. well once again they have decided to make me mad.

On my last order I ordered 3 bags of 1" bounce balls and 3 bags of 2" bounce balls..on the order picksheet/packing list they have 3 bags of each picked..its signed by the picker..

well guess what in the four boxes I received NO BALL..but they replaced the  bags of balls with 6 1" bags of products - 2 are Ninjas, 2 are funny monkeys, and the other 2 are rings

I get that they may of been out of balls but out of respect I would think they would call me and says HEY we are out of bounce balls..would you like us to send something else..instead of just doing it!

Why do you think they sent you different products to make up for out-of-stock items rather than believing they sent you different products by mistake?

I'm not defending A&A or pretending to know anything about their process.

It just sounds weird that they would sub out-of-stock product without asking you....especially because some of the product they sent you retails at almost 2x more than the product you ordered.

.Got it taken care of.- can a mod. delete this post now.. thanks

Why ask to delete the post?

An explanation of how this was taken care of would be A LOT more useful to readers than just pretending it never happened.

I was going to delete it since we fixed the issue and everyone is happy now on my end and theres.

Anyways yes it was a "mistake" as they said they would never replace product on a order with others unless they consult the person.

So they are sending me my balls and Im paying the leftover balance from the toys they sent me since I will be able to use them. They dont know how it happened, but like they said mistakes happen.

All I can assume is that maybe my label got put on the wrong box in a line of orders and I received someone elses box and then that person will get my balls.

I had an order come in not too long ago with machines. Several globes were busted and wrong/not working mechs were attached. I contacted Chris (who's on here) and he took care of it all. There seems to be at times a disconnect between the warehouse folks and the sales reps we interact with. At the end of the day though Chris does his best to make things right, which isn't easy whenever I send him a "kind" email about my displeasure. Just my $.02.

...Does this happen often?

I'm glad the company can fix situations like these but you guys make it sound like it happens all the time.

I want to order from them :/

I've never had a problem.  I check all of my orders two or three times before I use product to insure everything is right, and so far they've never been able to make me upset! ;D

Bulk vendors aren't known to keep quiet around here when a supplier messes up. ^_^

Yet, complaints about A&A messing up an ordered product or quantity are rare.

In fact, I don't recall ever seeing one about that specific kind of issue before today.

Unfortunately, sprint54fan had the problem with his order, but I would not let that worry me...A&A gets it right way more often than they get it wrong.

As a supplier, I know we make mistakes sometimes.

When given the opportunity we will do our best to make the customer happy and get them what they need. I would ask all operators to please let us suppliers know when something goes wrong so we can fix it. I believe when you handle a mistake properly and get a resolution, the customer remembers how you handled it and will continue to order from you.

I once had a customer email about an issue/question and we called them and emailed them back but they never got back to us to resolve the issue.

If we don't know there is a problem, we cant fix it.

Its good to see posts like these so we can all benefit and learn from the experience. ^-^

AA has only given me two mistakes in all the years of ordering with them.. this one and once we ordered a big order and I was shorted a couple boxes of stickers..but each time they took very good care of me. Im not mad at A&A persay Im more pissed cause I need the 2" balls for a rack Im placing tomorrow but its ok. Things happen and I understand that ..my new balls are coming and will be here tuesday or weds..no big issue..Ill always do business with AA ..now and forever and recommend them to all!

As a supplier, I know we make mistakes sometimes.

When given the opportunity we will do our best to make the customer happy and get them what they need. I would ask all operators to please let us suppliers know when something goes wrong so we can fix it. I believe when you handle a mistake properly and get a resolution, the customer remembers how you handled it and will continue to order from you.

I once had a customer email about an issue/question and we called them and emailed them back but they never got back to us to resolve the issue.

If we don't know there is a problem, we cant fix it.

Its good to see posts like these so we can all benefit and learn from the experience. ^-^

I agree work with your sales person. I was on the top notch site today and many items were labeled sold out. I know when I order I need items with in a few days. If there is one item out that one can always wait but when several items are out I have to skip the order and move on to the next supplier.

Only issues ive ever had was the old .50 mech upgrades for the pn95 weren't worth a crap and stay jammed up. Also when ordering a premium mix I asked the salesman what was the ratio of the two different products and the salesman said it was a 50-50 mix and was even close. Switched sales rep shortly after haven't had any issues since.

I've been ordering from A&A for going on two years.  For the most part, all is good.  HOWEVER, My wife has been complaining about the 1" treasure chest capsules being opened in the bag or popping open upon being placed into a machine. Well, now I am having problems with their 1" California Gold capsules being open in the bag. I loaded a rack in the basement last night and when i started counting, there were over 20 capsules that were opened within a bag of 250. Totally unacceptable as it took me about 20 minutes to fish them all out from a tupperware container and put them together. Had i been on location, i probably would have thrown entire bag into the trash in anger.  I plan on calling Cindy tomorrow to voice my displeasure. I know it's not her fault but someone is dropping the ball on quality control with the supplier(s) and it's not just one of their products. I'm not a large vendor and i know i can't be the only one having problems with their 1" capsules being opened in the back for jamming machines.   

I guess i should also mention that i had an order of about 4 cases of Bubble King Classic that was definately missing an ingredient. The gum would fall into about 50 pieces in your mouth.  I quick phone call to Cindy and she resolved it. We'll see about the capsules. 

Oh fogot about the 1" round capsules, they were absolutely terrible majority of capsules were opened in the bag. Only buying round capsules from brand from now own, I have never had not one single open capsule with brand.

Problem isn't the acorn cap itself...the problem is they aren't CORRECTLY capped before they are bagged.

Never had a single open acorn cap from Flatline.

And I have never had a problem with any A&A acorns opening up again after I closed them.

Problem isn't the acorn cap itself...the problem is they aren't CORRECTLY capped before they are bagged.

Never had a single open acorn cap from Flatline.

And I have never had a problem with any A&A acorns opening up again after I closed them.

Misunderstood me I think, was only talking about the aa round caps, if I have to have round caps im only buying from brand. I still got one 1800 left that I vend round caps out of. I haven't had any issues with acorn caps other then a handful in each bag being uncapped.

Misunderstood me I think, was only talking about the aa round caps, if I have to have round caps im only buying from brand. I still got one 1800 left that I vend round caps out of. I haven't had any issues with acorn caps other then a handful in each bag being uncapped.

Gotcha...sorry.

You are right, I misunderstood your post.

aa  bags of ninjas often has 10-20 opened ones on the bottom, you have to hand pick to load the machines or else you get an empty bottom stuck to the bottom of another one, and then blocks or gets stuck in one the 3 holes of the wheel... wreaking havoc..

aa shipping is occassionally shocking on small orders..adding 2-3c per toy sometimes!. pallet sized orders help cut it down

aa very rarely screws up orders, and the salespeople are knowledgable and are good about fixing issues as they arise

Yeah a and a. Needs to step there game up. I know they bank on the large National guys, but there really missing out on the medium to small guys. Glad I have good relations with flatline, vsi, cardinal, plush appeal ect. Good customer relationships...hmm who would've thunted it?

aa  bags of ninjas often has 10-20 opened ones on the bottom, you have to hand pick to load the machines or else you get an empty bottom stuck to the bottom of another one, and then blocks or gets stuck in one the 3 holes of the wheel... wreaking havoc..

Consider yourself lucky.

My bags of Ninjas come with way more than 10-20 open caps.

Archived