Looking to start up bulk vending...Vendmaster?

cramlow82

Haven't been able to find too much info on these machines (Vendmaster).  Are these decent quality?  I have a local guy selling a bunch of these. They are all double heads How much would you pay for them?  some are used... most are new.

Thanks for any info!

Imported machines from China. Quality is poor, especially coin mechs. Parts are hard to find. & It takes alot of product to fill so they usually look half empty. $25-35 per set. Anything more than that and you'd be better off buying Oak, A&A or Northwestern.

If I wasn't able to get the price down to that, do you think it would be bad to buy just a few to get started and get some money earned and then upgrade from there on out?  From what I 've seen, the cheapest I can buy new stuff is for nearly $100 for a single (that's new). Or am I just looking in the wrong areas?

I don't mind buying used if they are in really good condition... but locally I am only finding these.

The other option I found is a route for sale with Vendstar machines.  I know some people don't like them.  There are 14 established places (supposedly) and 12 extra machines for $2300... but most places are not near me... which gas would eat profits.

I'm just looking to get started... any info or suggestions is appreciated.

THANKS

If I wasn't able to get the price down to that, do you think it would be bad to buy just a few to get started and get some money earned and then upgrade from there on out?  From what I 've seen, the cheapest I can buy new stuff is for nearly $100 for a single (that's new). Or am I just looking in the wrong areas?

I don't mind buying used if they are in really good condition... but locally I am only finding these.

The other option I found is a route for sale with Vendstar machines.  I know some people don't like them.  There are 14 established places (supposedly) and 12 extra machines for $2300... but most places are not near me... which gas would eat profits.

I'm just looking to get started... any info or suggestions is appreciated.

THANKS

My opinion is its better to wait & pay more for quality machines and start your route right.

Heres a way to try bulk vending RISK FREE! You can buy a Northwestern single on a stand from Sam's club for $99. Its a quality machine. It is covered by their 'SAM'S CLUB Member Satisfaction Guarantee'. Take it and place it at a location close to you and see if bulk vending is for you. If it is great, buy more machines. If bulk vending is not for you, take it out, clean it and return for a refund.

Haven't been able to find too much info on these machines (Vendmaster).  Are these decent quality?  I have a local guy selling a bunch of these. They are all double heads How much would you pay for them?  some are used... most are new.

Thanks for any info!

What's the price point ? We may have something compatible at better price.

He is asking 80 for each double stand.  There are 36 new... at least 16 used... (it was hard to see being all packed in the garage among other stuff) Other random machines and racks and extra parts.  He wants to sell total package if possible.  There's no way I'd pay the 80 dollars each... but what do you think I could get this package for?

(I originally wasn't planning on getting this many... but if the price is right... why not? I think It would drive me to put more effort into making it work.)

cmiller... if you think there is something compatible at reasonable price...I'd be open to seeing what you have... but buying new and then shipping can be pricy.

He is asking 80 for each double stand.  There are 36 new... at least 16 used... (it was hard to see being all packed in the garage among other stuff) Other random machines and racks and extra parts.  He wants to sell total package if possible.  There's no way I'd pay the 80 dollars each... but what do you think I could get this package for?

(I originally wasn't planning on getting this many... but if the price is right... why not? I think It would drive me to put more effort into making it work.)

cmiller... if you think there is something compatible at reasonable price...I'd be open to seeing what you have... but buying new and then shipping can be pricy.

Email me, and I'll send a quote. Also, what state are you in ?

• 2 weeks later...

my advice, I have owned them all...all the way back to the "ez-vend"....lol....don't buy plastic machines.. ever.   go with aa/northwestern/oak/beaver(pricy) used or new... if used make sure they look REAL good.. you don't want to insult a customer showing up with crap... the 3 selection metal machines from china are barely ok..have poor mechs...aa had a nice one...but quit the 3 selection biz ,so best 3 selection option is northwestern/sams triple play..

if you find used,cheap AA/northwestern/oak/eagle(not beaver, some plastic) that look like they've been thru a war zone, and if you are good with a can of spray paint, then you can repaint the machines

my price guide for used stuff is $25-30 it it is in ready to use condition, than i start knocking value off it it needs new paint, parts, etc

keep in mind machines are about 60 new

Archived