set up on a royal 660

I have a newer royal 660  it was set up to vend 20oz bottles and try to change it over to cans. there is a set up sheet on the door but still have problems with it vending 2 can of pop. in the set up there is a spot for single depth mode or double depth mode. thinking double depth mode is for two cans deep and single mode is for bottles one bottle deep?. this is a chain drive unit. not sure what I am doing wrong???

Well if your going to 12 oz cans the rod needs to be switched to vend cans and in programming you need set it two deep. You will also have to adjust the side trackers on each column to hold product your vending in place.

If this makes sense to you. I only have one royal 660 and it is completely different from what I was use to Vendo and DN.

I have it set for 2 deep it works fine one all other slots but and they the same vend both front and rear slots? went in a check the set up and its the same as the others. but it drops 2 cans ??

Check your width adjustment - it's a small arched arm at the bottom of each column.  There are two settings, one is for 12 oz width and the other will vend wider items.  You need to look closely as they appear to be the same at a casual glance

I have an 804 that does the same thing and never could get it to stop double vending. Guy who had it before had the same problem. My solution was to set the cans in the machine in a single stack and put the least popular flavor (in this case root beer) in. That way the selection is at least useable.....

Archived