What is your question?  Is this your first move or do you know what you're doing?  Describe the 4 wheel dolly - is it a Dutro or Stevens tilt-back dolly or just a simple 4 wheel flat furniture dolly?  Are you going through any doorways that will require clam-shelling of the snack?  I would use my Dutro 78" tilt-back dolly for the soda and my narrow pallet jack for the snack.  You can move the snack with a flat 4 wheel dolly but it must have 4" casters on it so the legs will be lifted off the floor. 

I hate to tell you but it will not pass with the dolly you have, too tall it would have to be laid back more to pass. You would need a small pallet jack to pass the machine through the door of elevator.

I want to move a Vendo 721 and AP 122 into a location.  I have a commercial 4 wheel vending machine dollie.  Location is on the 2nd floor.  Clearence for the elevator is 80 inches tall.  The Vendo is 72 inches tall.  The location for the machines is 76 inches wide and 42 inches deep. 

The Anderson - two piece style would be best for an elevator move.  They also make an attachment for the snack machines with legs.

The problem with moving vending machines, aside from the fact they're so darn heavy, is that no one piece of equipment will work for all scenarios.  To handle any situation, you'll end up with at least $15.000 worth of equipment - which is why most of us just hire a pro mover.

Archived