A&A Rack

ajdistro

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me an approximate value/price range on a rack like the one pictured, made by A&A.

The asking price is $275, it's about an hour drive away and I think there is a couple avail

Also, is this a good/bad rack compared to some of the other brands?

I've got full line and bulk machines now and am looking to get into racks....

Thanks!!

post-7331-0-81034800-1381412064_thumb.jpg

Good rack. Decent price.

Only thing I don't like about it is the chrome stand/wing.

But, that is a very minor issue and definitely not a deal breaker.

If you can talk the seller down from $275 then you have a GREAT deal.

But, at $275, that is not bad.

I can't speak for the sticker machine, because I don't operate those, so I have no idea; however, all of the other machines are great!  High quality and have a nice appearance.  The black and chrome colors I think will be attractive to clients as well, since those colors would go with many different themes.  They all appear to be in good condition.  I agree, I don't like the wing, but it's no biggie and you could easily take it off if you wanted to.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, because I'm looking for those, but they're difficult to find locally.  To give you an idea, that's about a $700 rack new, if you bought each machine separately.  Of course try to get it for less, but you're still doing great at $275.

Good rack, but you'll want to replace all of the coin mechs, except for the sticker machine. The 1" heads have 25 cent coin mechs and the 2" heads have 50 cent coin mechs. You'll want to replace the 25 cent coin mechs with 50 cent coin mechs and replace the current 50 cent coin mechs with either 75 cent or 1.00 dollar coin mechs. Take that into consideration when you make your offer. If you have to buy all of those coin mechs new, you're probably looking at over $100 to do it.

Aside from that, those A&A machines and racks are great. I have some on my route. They're solid performers and A&A does a good job of supporting their products. If you need repair parts they're pretty quick about getting them to you.

I appreciate the advice from you all. Seller and I are in negotions on a couple of these racks as well as misc sticker/tattoo and other machines. I should own at least a couple more nice setups this weekend...

I was planning to repost in another thread asking if anyone knows a good locator for racks, figured I'd try here first....

I know LRU and the others will do various bulk machines, but wasn't sure who could give me a decent price on racks and such....

Thanks!

I appreciate the advice from you all. Seller and I are in negotions on a couple of these racks as well as misc sticker/tattoo and other machines. I should own at least a couple more nice setups this weekend...

I was planning to repost in another thread asking if anyone knows a good locator for racks, figured I'd try here first....

I know LRU and the others will do various bulk machines, but wasn't sure who could give me a decent price on racks and such....

Thanks!

Unless you can learn to locate racks yourself your business will never be successful.

My business is already successful.

My plan was to use to the racks to upgrade the bulk locations (triples, u-turns) that are doing great numbers-

I was just inquiring on a faster way to get more out there...

Thanks!

I'm sure you already saw this but I will post it here for others...

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/store/product/39-rbl-rack-location/

My business is already successful.

My plan was to use to the racks to upgrade the bulk locations (triples, u-turns) that are doing great numbers-

I was just inquiring on a faster way to get more out there...

Glad to hear! Sounds like you have a pretty solid idea. Good luck

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me an approximate value/price range on a rack like the one pictured, made by A&A.

The asking price is $275, it's about an hour drive away and I think there is a couple avail

Also, is this a good/bad rack compared to some of the other brands?

I've got full line and bulk machines now and am looking to get into racks....

Thanks!!

It is a good deal, provided the machines are in good shape. New machines in that configuration would be around $680.00.

Archived