Need A $600 Tool Kit Go To Lowe's

CajunCandy

She should have been fired. Her actions can open up lowes to serious liabilityby

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!REALLY!!!!!!!!!

You would fire her!!!!!!!

This is the exact reason employers are complaining that they cant find good employees.

If this was my employee I would have given her a week of paid vacation and a raise when she gets back.

So here is whats going to happen next time. ( I did not see the car the license plate and I think it was a guy".

She should have been fired. Her actions can open up lowes to serious liabilityby

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!REALLY!!!!!!!!!

You would fire her!!!!!!!

This is the exact reason employers are complaining that they cant find good employees.

If this was my employee I would have given her a week of paid vacation and a raise when she gets back.

So here is whats going to happen next time. ( I did not see the car the license plate and I think it was a guy".

If you endorse your employees to take the law into their own hands as you state above then when the crook pulls a gun and kills the employee and a mom and kids in the cross fire guess who gets sued? You do because your actions help set the death in motion by allowing your employees to act in that manor. You can even be charged with manslaughter.

Archived