Hello from Cleveland Ohio

oOghostOo

Hello from cleveland.  I am in the researching phase of my endevour in to the world of vending.  I plan on starting with a couple of soda machines and gowing as time and opportunity presents itself.  I have found this forum to be a valuable resource.   I have been lurking for a couple of months and finally decided to join up.  I am currently trying to find the local distributors to supply product so i can begin the search for locations for my machines as soon as they are purchased.  Any advice will be greatly appreaciated.

Welcome Mr. Ghost! 

You will find tons of valuable information in the Beverage and Food forum, as I'm sure you have already found out.  When you get ready to make your first machine purchase, post some info about it in that forum and get feedback from the old pros as to whether the machine would be a good one to use.  Starting out with can soda is a smart way to get into the swing of things.  With that you can purchase your products from anyone who sells soda and, as you know, the grocery stores always have it on sale.  Sam's Club or Costco are good sources, too.  Since you are in Cleveland, you probably have a vending product distributor close by, such as Vistar or perhaps another regional distributor.  They would also be a good source of products and information on the industry.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  We just signed up as well but may be able to at least help get you started. We are an Ohio based distributor of vending and amusement equipment and have been in business since 1929.  We would be happy to speak with you about your needs or maybe just advice? Call me at 614-429-2230 if you are interested.

thanks.  

Scott Shaffer 

Archived